Mishawaka v. Yorktown - Team State Championship

AJ

Yorktown does not come within 20 points, like everybody else.

Yorktown would be favored at: 103, 125, 130 and HW.

Toss up matches that may slightly favor Mishawakaat 119 and 135 could very easily go Yorktowns way.

140 and 145 are going to be huge matches in this dual (and I think they will split these matches)

All Yorktown would need is an upset somewhere and this dual could end up cpming down to a rematch of the state semifinals of a week ago between Thomas and Janney.

Yorktown better be thankful that the coaches wife is the ast. supt. because one of their wrestlers should not be wrestling today.  One of their studs decided to take a crap in the pe locker room shower on thursday.  His only punishment was a one day suspension (friday) but was allowed to travel on the bus that same day.  Most honorable schools and coaches would not have tolerated that.  They would have lost the first match by 2 and would have lost the second match by 6 had he not wrestled.  There is no doubt that his back up would have gotten pinned.  Thanks goodness for policitcs.  Win at all cost Baby!!!  And yes this story has been confirmed by one of the school adminstrators.

Yorktown better be thankful that the coaches wife is the ast. supt. because one of their wrestlers should not be wrestling today.  One of their studs decided to take a crap in the pe locker room shower on thursday.  His only punishment was a one day suspension (friday) but was allowed to travel on the bus that same day.  Most honorable schools and coaches would not have tolerated that.  They would have lost the first match by 2 and would have lost the second match by 6 had he not wrestled.  There is no doubt that his back up would have gotten pinned.  Thanks goodness for policitcs.  Win at all cost Baby!!!  And yes this story has been confirmed by one of the school adminstrators.

Reminds me of the time my younger brother tried to take a dump in a urinal but got caught by the assistant principal.  Funny story.

Who cares?  Bring something worth while to this forum.  All three of your posts have been about this situation under different topics.  Keep trying to spread the hate.

Who cares? 

I care, if it is true.  As an educator issues like this should never happen.  No one should be above punishment.  Sports should never override school polcy and school code.

If it is not true, then shame on the person for starting this.  However, if it is true then there is a problem and you should care.

Listen, I did not care who won.  I just stated the facts.  Todays events could have, and probably would have  been a lot different had Yorktown handled things differently with one of the athletes in trouble.  Congrats to all teams who made it and best wishes to all.

Why can't I find the individual scores of the finals match between Yorktown and Mish?

Here ya go.. Just click the link and you should find what you need..

http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline/results/scorebook/CompetitionResult.aspx?SchoolYear=2010&ID=745371&ID2=99220&ResultID=-1&Mode=Live

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.