CP Hawkins Not At Team State

phisig1873

Cp will have 2 kids out today. Hawkins has shingles and Cope is out for disciplinary reasons. Dogs had a Great year wish the draw would've worked out better. Nice job Coach Vlink and staff this team really got better as the year went on. Go Dogs!!

That's funny that schools actually will keep kids from competing in state for discipline reasons.  From what i was told by a friend, one of the Yorktown Stud wrestlers took a crap in the PE locker room showers on Thursday.  Not only did he not have to clean it up himself but they made sure that he would only get a one day suspension on Friday and still be allowed to load the team bus on Friday night.  That a boy.  Win at all cost baby.  Who cares about teaching these boys to become good men!

changinglives..... while that would be wrong for YT to do, remember that was hearsay..... rumors always tend to get started and blown out of proportion when it comes from hearsay. BTW, i hope YT finishes 2nd at best..... Go Cavemen!

Getting back to the subject of the post.  Before anyone gets on here and starts spreading rumors about Hawkins..... He missed team state due to being ill with the shingles.  He started having a break out shortly after individual state tourney.

That's right rankings guy... he's sick again.  I hear you can get shingles and not have outward symptoms for 6-8 weeks.  Maybe that is why his immune system has been messed up this year.

Hawk was sick and has shingles. I verified that thru his dad today.....I would like to say congrats little hawk on an outstanding youth and high school career. He and his family are a class act.....Good luck next year at Cal College....The region people will be following you!!!!

Getting back to the subject of the post.  Before anyone gets on here and starts spreading rumors about Hawkins..... He missed team state due to being ill with the shingles.  He started having a break out shortly after individual state tourney.

That's right rankings guy... he's sick again.  I hear you can get shingles and not have outward symptoms for 6-8 weeks.  Maybe that is why his immune system has been messed up this year.

i can vouch for that.  had a bout with the shingles about 8 or 9 years ago, NOT fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.