team state without Bellmont or Mater Dai

azcoach

It will be interesting to see the attendance without those two teams.  They are by far the two teams that bring the most fans.  Hopefully other teams will supporters will step up and bring a good contingent and keep that tournament exciting.  Good luck to all teams.

We heard the same complaints last year when Castle had the GALL to knock Mater Dei out of the finals...Everyone swore there would be no one in the stands and crickets would be heard from the mats....

The place was standing room only!!!!!!!!!

We heard the same complaints last year when Castle had the GALL to knock Mater Dei out of the finals...Everyone swore there would be no one in the stands and crickets would be heard from the mats....

The place was standing room only!!!!!!!!!

I was there.

To be honest I was disappointed with the Bellmont crowd at Team Regional.  I thought the Hanger would be busting at the seams, but boy was I wrong!  They missed a great dual that had Bellm0nt one match away from pulling what would have been a huge upset.

To be honest I was disappointed with the Bellmont crowd at Team Regional.  I thought the Hanger would be busting at the seams, but boy was I wrong!  They missed a great dual that had Bellm0nt one match away from pulling what would have been a huge upset.

I think most people didn't give Bellmont a shot after the whoopin' we got in November.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.