Crown Point's 2 studs

DuneFan

I would like to congratulate Jason Tsirtsis and Eric Roach on their accomplishments this

year.  Besides being undefeated, neither one of them allowed a takedown or reversal all year.

Good luck at team state and am looking forward to watching both of you making your way to the

top step of the podium again next year.

I would like to congratulate Jason Tsirtsis and Eric Roach on their accomplishments this

year.  Besides being undefeated, neither one of them allowed a takedown or reversal all year.

Good luck at team state and am looking forward to watching both of you making your way to the

top step of the podium again next year.

yes, congratulations and good luck on saturday!

Its the truth, sorry but it can be hurtfull.

so let me get this straight:  anyone is free to move unless you happen to be good at a sport.  then you must stay in the same town for all 12 years of school.

is this what you are saying?

so let me get this straight:  anyone is free to move unless you happen to be good at a sport.  then you must stay in the same town for all 12 years of school.

is this what you are saying?

SamDad didn't accuse anyone of recruiting.  My guess is that Coach Vlinck thanks the parents every night in his pre bed time prayers.  I know I would if I were in his posistion.

SamDad didn't accuse anyone of recruiting.  My guess is that Coach Vlinck thanks the parents every night in his pre bed time prayers.  I know I would if I were in his posistion.

maybe you are right.  or maybe samdad lives in one of two towns and is bitter.

Do we really need to beat this  dead "move in" horse?  Dunefan dishes out an innocent compliment to a couple of well deserving kids.  Can't we just leave it at that.   I mean "Gosh"

you are absolutely right.  that is why i got mad, this thread is not the place for snyde remarks.

maybe you are right.  or maybe samdad lives in one of two towns and is bitter.

Not bitter, more power to them and their parents.  I would be tickled to death if two top 10 kids in the nation just appeared at our school one day. 

They moved in fair and square. If they hadn't, the gestapo, I mean IHSAA would have found out and put another feather in their cap. Looking at the competition in the room the last few years, it seems like a no brainer for these two shredders to pick CP. I would have killed to have guys like this in the room when I wore the Bulldog singlet. Congrats to both.

I wouldn't go that far but how many student choose to go to another school for no reason private school excluded but I would bet Tsirtsis and Roach did go to CP for their academics. But the Ihsaa doesn't, care good for them. They are doing it up   

Yeah, let this go already.  I don't think anyone was recruited.  I do think the strength of the wrestling team had a MAJOR impact on where these parents decided to move.  I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all.  When you have an individual as talented as these two young men are, then it would be naive(hope I spelled it right for all the grammar police) not take into consideration the strength of said athletic team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.