ISWA State

wwatson

Interesting question Mr. Watson.....Last year the wrestling participants were available to view before the wrestling list was released. We'll just have to wait and see.........

I don't understand why the powers that be have desided to hide the names of the participants. In the past it's been fun to watch the names added to the groups through out the week.  ???

I don't understand why the powers that be have desided to hide the names of the participants. In the past it's been fun to watch the names added to the groups through out the week.  ???

Maybe, they are worried about those couple extra kids that might now show up to seeing the participating list. I heard a couple kids not going because they know there are a couple kids that will be there that they got beat by. It's a shame, they don't have the killer attitude yet and fight for it everytime. 

However, it would be nice to see the list growing up until Wednesday. Should have a lot of competitors this year as it seems to have more and more kids everytime I go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.