Consecos Biggest Disappointment

theman

no cap for the water bottle? this is not baketball, no one is dumb enough to throw it.

LOL!  I always bring a stash of bottle caps in with me when I go to Conseco...I hate the no cap for the water thing...I get too excited during the matches to not have a lid on my water!

no cap for the water bottle? this is not baketball, no one is dumb enough to throw it.

I agree it a little childish but we have had paper airplanes, bouncy balls, and some other objects that ended up on the mats in the last several years of state.  And that was just someone having fun not over something upsetting.  So I wouldn't put it past some kid on the upper levels getting talked into seeing how far something will travel through the air.

:'( Bottomless souvenir cups... Pay one price for unlimited drinks.. Can't bring your cup back each session !! Come on Conseco....

that happened to us too.  we would have tried to sneak it in, but we never would have guessed that we would need to!!!

I agree it a little childish but we have had paper airplanes, bouncy balls, and some other objects that ended up on the mats in the last several years of state.  And that was just someone having fun not over something upsetting.  So I wouldn't put it past some kid on the upper levels getting talked into seeing how far something will travel through the air.

I seen two kids with bouncy balls and the workers were trying hard to keep up with them. They were told they could roll them..LOL

that happened to us too.   we would have tried to sneak it in, but we never would have guessed that we would need to!!!

All you have to do is carry your coat in.  You can stuff the sleeve of your coat with the cup and a bottle of your favorite bourbon.

Idiots trying to save entire rows of seats.

Ha. Didnt work too well for the people where I ended up sitting. ;D

If I wait 45 minutes to get to my seats just to wait another hour you can damn well guarantee I will be getting some good seats and I dont care who I offend or piss off by doing so.

Ha. Didnt work too well for the people where I ended up sitting. ;D

If I wait 45 minutes to get to my seats just to wait another hour you can damn well guarantee I will be getting some good seats and I dont care who I offend or piss off by doing so.

good point.  saving a couple of seats for some friends is one thing, but sending one person to save 20 or more seats is kinda b.s.!

Get in a suite, only way to go anymore!  No waiting in lines, show up 5 minutes before the round starts and walk right in!  Some suites put the spread out too,, chicken tenders, sub sandwiches, hot dogs, pulled pork, veggie trays, chips, pop!

Get in a suite, only way to go anymore!  No waiting in lines, show up 5 minutes before the round starts and walk right in!  Some suites put the spread out too,, chicken tenders, sub sandwiches, hot dogs, pulled pork, veggie trays, chips, pop!

May look in to this for next year.  What is the cost for a suite?  I am sure I could look it up, but I am a goverment employee and thus naturally lazy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.