Big Ten Championships

If Varner wins a Big Ten Title @ 197, that may be the greatest Victory in Big Ten History!!  ;D ;D ;D    I would love to wager with those of you who think he will even win 1 match @ the Big Ten Tournament!!!

It was simply an error on my part.  I was trying to respond to the post as quickly as possible so I was running down the top dogs off the top of my head and when I came  to 197 I thought of Varner and moved on.  I realized later whan an idiot I was .

Who is all attending this great event?  I know I am, this will be my seventh straight Big 10 event.

I am finishing up the grand tour.  11th Big ten tournament.  Next year, back at purdue where I saw Brock Lesner for the 1st time.  He looked like a comic book super hero.  Much like y2 in that regard.

I am finishing up the grand tour.  11th Big ten tournament.  Next year, back at purdue where I saw Brock Lesner for the 1st time.  He looked like a comic book super hero.  Much like y2 in that regard.

Lesner could pass for Thor or the Incredible Hulk. Y2, on the other hand, looks more like....Scooby Do maybe?