State Championship of Head Coaches :-)

base

Young Middle Weight - Reggie Wright.

He may be the best pound for pound in the state..

if he was a head coach he would definetly be the top seed.  I saw him in college. He was a great pick up for portage. I was suprised when he took the assistant job I think he could probably be a head coach somewhere.

Thats awesome! got ur picks narrowed down?

I signed my National Letter of Intent for Michigan State in November! 

but that recruiting stuff gets confusing!  All kinds of rules and blah blah blah!  You have to be able to read through the bs too! It was pretty hectic until i verbaled!

I signed my National Letter of Intent for Michigan State in November! 

but that recruiting stuff gets confusing!  All kinds of rules and blah blah blah!  You have to be able to read through the bs too! It was pretty hectic until i verbaled!

Very good choice! But look out for Michigan word is they are going to have some super teams in the upcoming years lol  :P

Best of luck in college and this weekend end it on a good note

I would like to throw out a few names

Chad Shepard, Head Coach Western,  PEEWEE Middle Weight

Gerard Tishner, Asst. Coach Western, PEEWEE Middle Weight(I am being really nice here)

Rob Hadley, Asst. Coach Rushville, PeeWee  Heavy weight

Sean McGinley, Cathedral Head Coach, PeeWee Middle

Paul Gunsett ,  Asst. Belmont, Peewee middle

Chuck Ladow, Head Coach (Somebody help me out I know he is coaching somewhere), PEE WEE Heavy(sorry Chuck)

All of the Western Volunteer Asst Coaches there are quite a few great wrestlers helping with that program(quite a few past state champs)

Will Ragle, Asst. New Castle, Pee Wee Middle Weight

Steve Pugliese, Danville head Coach, PeeWee HeavyWeight

Coach Wright, Warren Central, PeeWee Light Weight

I would live to see some of the old timers on the mat

Coach Peck, New Castle, Veteran Heavy Weight

Jack Day, Rushville, Veteran Light Weight

Coach Overfield, Western Boone, Veteran Middle Weight

Coach Welliver, Southmont, Veteran Light Weight

Coach Duncan, Southmont, Veteran Heavy Weight

I would like to throw out a few names

Chad Shepard, Head Coach Western,  PEEWEE Middle Weight

Gerard Tishner, Asst. Coach Western, PEEWEE Middle Weight(I am being really nice here)

Rob Hadley, Asst. Coach Rushville, PeeWee  Heavy weight

Sean McGinley, Cathedral Head Coach, PeeWee Middle

Paul Gunsett ,  Asst. Belmont, Peewee middle

Chuck Ladow, Head Coach (Somebody help me out I know he is coaching somewhere), PEE WEE Heavy(sorry Chuck)

All of the Western Volunteer Asst Coaches there are quite a few great wrestlers helping with that program(quite a few past state champs)

Will Ragle, Asst. New Castle, Pee Wee Middle Weight

Steve Pugliese, Danville head Coach, PeeWee HeavyWeight

Coach Wright, Warren Central, PeeWee Light Weight

I would live to see some of the old timers on the mat

Coach Peck, New Castle, Veteran Heavy Weight

Jack Day, Rushville, Veteran Light Weight

Coach Overfield, Western Boone, Veteran Middle Weight

Coach Welliver, Southmont, Veteran Light Weight

Coach Duncan, Southmont, Veteran Heavy Weight

you could make an amazing all-star team with the people that help at Western. We will make some noise in the next couple of years. look for Chad Shepard to make some high impact pins on his way to winning the PEEWEE Middle Weight title. go get them tiger

I would put my money on Reggie Wright too. Also wasn't Jake Patascil in Seegers corner on Sat at merrillville he was all  amercian last year 

I wish we could get someone in the room like that, but like many small schools we don't get that luxury. Tom does an excellent job getting former wrestlers to come back every once in a while. You most likely confused me with him(Hicks' Older Brother) if not I have no clue who you saw.

Speaking of Tom although he is "Outa shape"(his words not mine]. You don't see many people who reach a half century looking like that thus I would put him in the top three of the Old Timer (couldn't you have said veterans cause now I gotta look out cause if he sees this post I will like get the wrath of those viscous pricklies on that hard skull of his for calling im old) Middle Weights.

Old timer Pee Wee Dennis Lewis 2x state champ and runnerup as a sophmore in the 70s when you had to win all the way down if I am not mistaken. NorthWood High School. Another Old Timer would be Henry Wilk even though he is retired now he was a stud back in the day was a Mishawaka state champ and Penn coach for years.

Greg Schaefer vs. Mini Ditka

Ditka is hit with a penalty point before the match, because his headgear won't fit over his plasti-coat hair.  No takedown in the first period, but Ditka gets warned for clipping.  Ditka chooses neutral in the second and turns a chop block into "two".  Schaefer struggles in the third but manages a reversal as times winds down to win a 3-2 squeeker.

At the end of the day, there is a certain group of fans gleeful, will another group is glum.  The gleeful group being, da Cats.

This simulation considers, of course, the post heart attack Ditka.

Old timer Pee Wee Dennis Lewis 2x state champ and runnerup as a sophmore in the 70s when you had to win all the way down if I am not mistaken. NorthWood High School. Another Old Timer would be Henry Wilk even though he is retired now he was a stud back in the day was a Mishawaka state champ and Penn coach for years.

Agreed, Henry Wilk would rather of thrown ya than to know ya.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.