Dark Horses this weekend!?

OTMF74

Since no he hasn't really been mentioned (and yes he is my kid) but if you are overlooking Randle as a darkhorse at 112, you might be making a big mistake. Big Match wrestler, A game intact, and focused on the podium. I am excited for tonight regardless of the outcome, but I have a feeling he is going to really mix-up these predictions.

Since no he hasn't really been mentioned (and yes he is my kid) but if you are overlooking Randle as a darkhorse at 112, you might be making a big mistake. Big Match wrestler, A game intact, and focused on the podium. I am excited for tonight regardless of the outcome, but I have a feeling he is going to really mix-up these predictions.

Hes going to have one of the toughest roads in his first two matches even as a 1st seed.

Keon Jones Merrilville last year at 145

beat 46-2 Tassef 13-8

beat 44-6 Sparks 7-3

lost in OT to 32-4 Mcginley

lost to Bennet for 3/4

Nobody expected him to place 4th last year let alone win his first match, anything can happen

Jeff Weiss at 171 from Heritage Hills.  Only losses are to Stein and has beaten Stein twice this year.  I've seen these two wrestle 8+ times over the last 2 years and Weiss is strong and will be a tough opponent for anyone.  I won't be shocked at all if he wins it all.  He's the real deal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.