for 1.5 id take the over, but i dont think 2.5

I can see them getting 5 to the finals

119 (LoveJoy)

125 (Bevans)

130 Jackson

135 Norton

HWt Janny

i dont consider any of them favorites, but any thing can happen

I think a lot of people are underestimating Hiestand's chance to make the finals.

Lovejoy's weak schedule all year is gonna hurt him this weekend.  He's 5th or 6th best at 119.  Janney has a loss to Travis Thomas over the summer and I expect another one in the semi-finals.. If he gets to the finals, 225 pound James Travis beat him last year, so I have to think that 245 pound James Travis beats him again this year..

Lovejoy's weak schedule all year is gonna hurt him this weekend.  He's 5th or 6th best at 119.  Janney has a loss to Travis Thomas over the summer and I expect another one in the semi-finals.. If he gets to the finals, 225 pound James Travis beat him last year, so I have to think that 245 pound James Travis beats him again this year..

You have no notable wins for Sammy Bennett this season yet rank him #1.  Is his weak schedule going to hurt him this weekend too.

You completely underestimate Lovejoy.  His weak schedule will hurt, but you have to consider that he's already a 2-time placer.  This weight class is loaded with guys that were 112 last year.  Lovejoy was a placer at 125.  Unless he hasn't improved at all from last year, he has just as strong of a chance of walking out Saturday night as the Champ, as any of the 5-6 guys that you think are better than him.

Fort Wayne probably won't even have a placer this year.

I think the Fort Wayne Semi-State will shock the world!!!  Knowing they are totally outmatched, a consensus will be made amongst programs, coaches, wrestlers, AD's, wrestling moms, mat maids, and northeast Indiana shaved ice lovers alike; to not have a single wrestler make the trip Friday.  That's right folks the Fort Wayne Semi-State will secede from the IHSAA wrestling tournament.  We know we already have one of the finest Semi-State venues, we'll just start crowning our own state champions a week early!  That's right suckers, you probably would have eliminated every single one of our wrestlers if we had shown up, but the joke is on you!  Now we can claim the title of "TRUE Indiana High School Wrestling Champion" just on the basis we are going to be the first champions crowned each year. You other three Semi-States can duke it out for the illegitimate title, and let us know how that turns out for you!

I think the Fort Wayne Semi-State will shock the world!!!  Knowing they are totally outmatched, a consensus will be made amongst programs, coaches, wrestlers, AD's, wrestling moms, mat maids, and northeast Indiana shaved ice lovers alike; to not have a single wrestler make the trip Friday.  That's right folks the Fort Wayne Semi-State will secede from the IHSAA wrestling tournament.  We know we already have one of the finest Semi-State venues, we'll just start crowning our own state champions a week early!  That's right suckers, you probably would have eliminated every single one of our wrestlers if we had shown up, but the joke is on you!  Now we can claim the title of "TRUE Indiana High School Wrestling Champion" just on the basis we are going to be the first champions crowned each year. You other three Semi-States can duke it out for the illegitimate title, and let us know how that turns out for you!

Yeah let's do this and call them the class A or division 2 state champs! While we are at it let's make that team regional also the team class A champions!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.