103 at State

OSU141

I don't think Phillips will be beat.  If he was to be beat it would be by Petrov in the finals.

Here is my top eight.

1.Phillips

2.Petrov

3.Stevens

4.Moss

5.Brooks

6.Farrell

7.Schroeder

8.Overby

Looks like the right names, but I'd hate to predict the order!!!  Should be an exciting weight class to watch!!!

I've always known Paul Petrov as a good wrestler, but he showed great composure Sat against a tough lil brooks.    He was not supposed to win.  He himself told the newspaper how Jarred has beaten him every time they have wrestled in the past.  Like over a dozen times, since youngsters.  If that isn't having a kid planted in your  head, I don't know what is.  Jarred just came off a National preseason championship this fall.    I know both , and think both are great kids.  I know it could have gone either way, and maybe the results will be different next time.  You got to give Paul credit though for stepping up to the plate.  Good luck to both kids Sat.

I don't think Phillips will be beat.  If he was to be beat it would be by Petrov in the finals.

Here is my top eight.

1.Phillips

2.Petrov

3.Stevens

4.Moss

5.Brooks

6.Farrell

7.Schroeder

8.Overby

That is the same for me in my 103 predictions

yes i watched that he got put on his back i think 3 times

Cody was only on his back once for the first nearfall he has allowed in high school . The score was 17-9 when he gave up the 5 point move at the end of the match. I believe Cody cut Moss 7 times .

this 103 class looks very good for petrov i believe being that the other 3 brooks phillips and stevens are the other half of the bracket and will more likely have a tougher road than he will, not to say he has it easy by any means,but as far as using all the fuel in the tank the top half of the bracket will be rougher and i believe it sets up perfect for petrov to likely pull the upset in the finals...

this 103 class looks very good for petrov i believe being that the other 3 brooks phillips and stevens are the other half of the bracket and will more likely have a tougher road than he will, not to say he has it easy by any means,but as far as using all the fuel in the tank the top half of the bracket will be rougher and i believe it sets up perfect for petrov to likely pull the upset in the finals...

possible but very doubtful.  phillips is just a tank that keeps going. mean kid which is good

I am of the opinion that Phillips will win it again. He seems to be just a powerhouse and is fantastic on his feet (Something Justdo^it is definitely a fan of) ;however, I also believed that Brooks would beat Petrov fairly easily, and was very surprised and thrilled to see him pull out the win at semi-state. Best Match of the night in my opinion.

-To sum up my pointless rambling, I very much believe Phillips will win but I would love to see Paulie get the  win. Coach Petrov's reaction if that were to happened might be worth the price of admission alone. Big fan of that whole family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.