JV one year State the Next...

KyleM

Nick Hull Of Lawrence Central, JV as a frosh in 93, 7th in state as a soph, 1st as a junior, and 2nd as a senior(great macth with Sessa in finals, I think he broke his finger). Whats crazy is that he started wrestling as an 8th grader.

I think there are many examples of Mater Dei kids who were JV until their Senior year, and then had a great Senior year. The Mallory kid is a great example, but what about one of the Mayers. Was it Joe that took over late in the season? The Sheu boy got hurt and I think another Mayer named Nick took over for him and finished well. Help me out MD fans!

I think there are many examples of Mater Dei kids who were JV until their Senior year, and then had a great Senior year. The Mallory kid is a great example, but what about one of the Mayers. Was it Joe that took over late in the season? The Sheu boy got hurt and I think another Mayer named Nick took over for him and finished well. Help me out MD fans!

i do remember something about mallory taking over for tim scott and finishing 5th or 6th in state.  Not sure how many years nick mayer wrestled varsity but he did win state. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.