Matches I Can't Wait to see!!! What are yours?

tkdwn2

Paul Petrov vs Levi Moss  ( Obviously Petrov is good beating Brooks and levi moss is dangerous should be fun)

Campbell vs Beck  ( Could have been the finals match but I think Beck pulls this out on experience)

Danny Bradley Vs Kieffer ( Bradley has beat Hawkins a few times and kieffer has only been beat by Nelson)

Derek Bevans vs Wright ( I am calling Bevans on an upset here)

Raley vs Kieffer ( awesome friday night match last year and should be more of the same this year)

Tsirtsis vs Mullins ( I think tsirtsis will win but if mullins gets on top it could be interesting because he is def good enough to keep it close)

Dalton Sparks vs Surma ( I felt sparks got hosed at Mishawaka put surma to his back three times should be a fun match again

Welch vs Bennett ( Picking Welch he looks to be on a role)

Stahl vs Corpe ( Former Teammates just makes for a good story line)

SLiga vs Atwood ( The freshman phenom I have been singing sligas praises all year but Atwood is the real deal and bigger and stronger but should be a fun match anyway)

Now Most of these will be in the Semi so some may not happen but if they do all will be good match ups

Really?? wow..i mean its possible of course, but i HIGHLY doubt this will happen honestly

Why do you doubt it? Atwood pinned Jones with a cradle and Jones ran through the Komilav kid, Sliga will be a good match with him.

Johnson vs. Porras will be good,   Tsirstis vs. Mullins and Bratcher Vs Duck will be really good. The hole 160lb and the Keiffers those will be the matches to watch!!

Theres no way around Atwood vs Jones in the finals Jones is to strong for Sliga.

Atwood 1, Jones 2, Sliga 3,

Does anyone know if the internet will be showing the matches from tonight and Saturday on-line?  If so can you give me the link so I can watch tonight?

Im wanting to say broadcastsports.net? Im not 100 percent on this one but im going to check it out in a little. If anyone else has any sites where they show live matches it would be greatly appreciated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.