Number For each regional going

BlueBolt

We had this discussion today and someone brought up the idea that maybe being able to sleep in your own bed and practice as usual makes a difference. Just a thought..kind of like the home team. I would guess most of the Castle Regional did not have to get hotels.

Bluebolt: I counted 23 maybe either of us is wrong, but regardless...great day for Castle Regional!!

JB

I may very well have counted with the "Adult Beverage Gogles" secured to tightly! 

Apologies for leaving two of our finest off!

We had this discussion today and someone brought up the idea that maybe being able to sleep in your own bed and practice as usual makes a difference. Just a thought..kind of like the home team. I would guess most of the Castle Regional did not have to get hotels.

So lets apply this logic to other things in life:

"Sorry boos - I lost the contract in New York because when I went out there to talk with them teh bed in the hotel was lumpy"

"We are sorry Europe, our miltary doesn't perform well when they don't get to sleep in their own beds - Enjoy teh Greman Lesson's"

The concept of "I came, I saw, I counquored" implies TRAVEL in it's first words.  It isn't "I woke up, I saw, I concoured".

Once aain the concept o being "Comfortable" in the sport of wrestling.  The irony of that just cracks me up!  Home many wrestling matches have you ever seen where both kids look perfectly comfortable?  I have never seen ONE in almost 30 yers.  It's about discomfort and overcoming it on the path to achieving your goals.  You are hungry, tired, beaten up, and pushed mentally and physically to your limits...And that's BEFORE yu get th treat of wrestling a guy in a gym full of people.  Doesn't matter where you do it...And EVERY TEAM will have to travel from time to time.

Let's also look at things from a logical stand point.  For yeas other teams have managed to packup their gear, come to Evansville on the weekend i quetion and blow through the Semi-State like there was a prize of free money for life at the end of it.  Have kids become so soft they can't do what the wrestlers bfore them have done?

I would say that whoever brought that idea up may have to get some new grapes.  Theirs appear to have soured.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.