Favorite Coach's Quotes

BlueBolt

Derrick Sndyer

"Again..."

"He's Wasting your time"

Before the penn match in 05

"its gonna be intense, the crowd will be huge and we will jam tunes..."

same match

he gave us a mighty ducks esque speech before revealing and handing out the new white singlets....one of the coolest things to be a part of

Friday before semi-state my senior year. Coach Balash gathers us around after a tough weight cut practice. And beckons to us all:

-"Do you want a cookie? "

-My initial thought was, Yeah coach, I'd love one.

-Then he continued to say, "Or...DO YOU WANT A COOKIE!!!"

-At this point everyone is very confused.

-Then he says, "do you have to go to the bathrooom, or ...DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!"

-No comprehension from the team.

-Next, he says "do you want to go to state, or ....DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT DOWN TO STATE!?!?!?"

Coach Balash had the greatest quotes:

-Every season started with, "You guys have a lot of potential, and do you know what potential means? You haven't done JACK SQUAT yet."

-"The harder you work the luckier you get."

-"Do I look like your mom? If so someone needs to slap your dad."

-i could continue with these forever.

I actually heard a coach say this to his wrestlers before a tournament this year.

"It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes"

Needless to say, someone had recently gotten his Vision Quest batteries recharged before the tourney.

I then realized I need a life because I knew immediately what movie this line was from.

I actually heard a coach say this to his wrestlers before a tournament this year.

"It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes"

Needless to say, someone had recently gotten his Vision Quest batteries recharged before the tourney.

I then realized I need a life because I knew immediately what movie this line was from.

any wrestling fan would know this

-"Do I look like your mom? If so someone needs to slap your dad."

That's funny.

Castle grads.  Tweet!   "Three laps!"

"There are now excuses, only winners and losers."

"Three Laps and Get a Drink"

"A Goal is only a Dream with a deadline"

One of my favorite ones from Coach McCormick.

"One of two things are going to happen when you walk on the mat. You are either going to win or you are going to lose. If you can't handle both of them then don't walk on the mat."

This was one of your sportsmanship qoutes.

Ben Stehura: (day after season ended) "Guys I know its out of season now, BUT rule number 1 still applies, DONT GET ARRESTED."

Trent Goodale: "It?s not the body you have to convince, it?s the mind.  The body is capable of doing anything the mind tells it.?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.