Who is duck and run?

SamDad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are a lot of us that feel that way SamDad. I want to know why he is so "anti past state champ"(Duckworth and McMurray) ? Come on Duck..and Run give us a little insight as to your age, what school you are affiliated with, past wrestling experience and any other information that would give us some insight into your world.

Who am I?  I am a man you don't mess with Y2 knows what hes hidding.  A little hint though I was in attendance at the Jay County Regional and I went to school

at a small school just a little west of Fort Wayne.  I am older then Y2 and younger then Hungus.  Who are all of you is the real question.

so I am being ganged up on, because I have spoke my mind about class wrestling?  Or is it that I stood up to Bobby Cox?  Or is it that I apologized when I went over the line with the Jay County thing?  Im just wandering why are Y2 and his chronies all are trying to take me out .  Is it because I am vocal about what I believe in.  

So you did kick him off before he was allowed to say what he knew?  Again not trying to be a jerk but doesn't it work better to clear your name if you call him on the facts instead of just censor him?  

If he really knew something, he would have probably gone to the authorities by now.  Slander will not be tolerated on this board, so therefore he is gone forever.  He is also being dealt with by his wrestling coach from my understanding.

I have no reason to "clear my name" when nothing happened. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.