171:morin,wiseman,jurczak,bell

189:atwood,hurford,kral,king

215:cleveland,lentz,gallegos,seaman

285:travis,trappani,thomas,howe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are your dark horse picks for m-ville semi state ??? ???

Despite a lot of losses that came at the beginning of the season in a period of adjustment from 119 to 140, I wouldn't be surprised to see Munster's Luke Smith defeat returning SQ Owen Dorris and then have another possible close match with Brady in the ticket round (it was 5-1 the last time they wrestled one another at the conference I believe)...

How about Kral vs. Buckingham first match that side of the bracket is crazy, I have known Tyler for a long time he could frusterate Atwood. Hurford will get through as a freshman great job!!

Nethercutt at171 Great year, Andre and I are really happy for you.

Brooks wins at 103 and Tanner will pull threw.

I agree with whoever posted the comment about the Twin Lakes Sectional, not an impressive sectional and it's feeder kids into the Logan regional.  I also agree with BCampbell regarding the Logansport regional,  some of the top wrestlers in the Lafayette area rise to the top at Logan.

Very Very Very good reason for wrestle backs

They would have added only two match to each weight class, if they added wrestle backs at the ticket round. Instead IHSAA adds 4 matchs and let the regional fourth place in the mix. Simply idiotic IHSAA doesn't realized we complained more for wrestle backs than adding a fourth place finisher. Come to think of I never once heard anyone say "geeesh I sure wish they would let fourth plce move on past Regionals." NEVER

Reason One

Fourth place has little chance to make it past Round one let alone make it to state

Reason Two

The kid just lost twice in one day and is obviously not ready for the next level

I almost feel bad asking this question but in light of your preceding comments do you still feel 4th should stay home. Personally I'm glad he has a chance to experience state this year. It will help him have an even better senior season. As you can tell I like the 4th advancing, especially since we aren't getting wrestlebacks anytime soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.