Merrillville Semi-State Predictions

Justdo^it135

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on: Today at 10:32:28 AMPosted by: Justdo^it135 

Insert Quote

February Frenzy Sounds Awesome. But Lewandowski is not going to beat Roach. If they wrestle i'm predicting either a pin or a tech 

have you not seen lewandowski wrestle? if he loses it will not be a pin or tech fall it will be close match if that.... watch him wrestle and youll know why...

Have you guys even looked at the brackets these are the most retared picks i have ever seen in my life! Check it.

brooks

petrov

stevens

overby

ayersman

beck

coppinger

rodriguez

bradley

hawkins

gregory

escobedo

petrov

napules

wisler

hicks

tsirtsis

schrader

clark

son

wartman

guerra

marcuccilli

kearney

porras

brady

manbu

flamme

roach

torres

surma

hodge

lynde

stahl

schultz

wethington

mcmurray

vlahos

quiroz

white

bell

wiseman

krause

nethercutt

atwood

king

fowler

motton

cleveland

lentz

gallegos

seaman

travis

howe

thomas

nixon

and i saw both of the bradley v. hawkins matches and danny is a much better wrestler

also danny not only beat hawkins in 2OT he pinned him in 2OT he is way way better trust me he was my sparring partner for like 5 years plus no one has worked harder than him and no one deserves it more than him you all underestimate the power of the knox kids jimmy krause is another one

i've made my predictions on paper at home and i've got the breakdown of state qualifiers as follows..

Rochester Regional: 20

LaPorte Regional: 15

Calumet Regional: 15

Logansport Regional: 6

losing Cheney Dale hurt Logansport as he was one extra lock state qualifier from there.  the numbers will probably be one or two different here or there but i feel that this will be VERY accurate with regards to the breakdown of qualifiers b/c i've cross referenced my predictions with the recent averages of state qualifiers per regional breakdown that i worked on a couple of weeks ago.

also danny not only beat hawkins in 2OT he pinned him in 2OT he is way way better trust me he was my sparring partner for like 5 years plus no one has worked harder than him and no one deserves it more than him you all underestimate the power of the knox kids jimmy krause is another one

Pinning someone in 2OT makes you way, way better than them... Thats a first!!! ::)

i'm tired of the anthony hawkins was sick excuses... i've heard he was sick the first time he lost to bradley, he was sick at the team regional, he was sick the second time he lost to bradley, he was sick when he went to overtime with nick lenzo, he was sick against mville and portage earlier in the year and that is why padilla and torres kept it close with him... for a state champion, this kid must have either the world's weakest immune system or the world's most annoying fans, one or the other, i haven't decided yet  ::)

You can call this round about reasoning if you wish but last year Lewandowski lost to Dorris. I tech falled Dorris. Roach beat me in overtime. And from what i hear Roach is even better this year. And in better shape too. The only people i can see even coming close to Roach this year are Welch, Sims, and Surma.

have you not seen lewandowski wrestle? if he loses it will not be a pin or tech fall it will be close match if that.... watch him wrestle and youll know why...

Is that because he would rather hang on an arm or leg and lose 5-0 than try something offensive?

I can account hawkins was very sick at team regionals throwing up and very cold in a warm gym might have carried some of the sickness into Saturday

I like Hawkins a lot, and I think Bradley is really good too, but I still think Gregory is gonna win it this year.

this is not an excuse but lewandowski wrestled terrible last time against lundford  the second match lundofrd got a lucky throw.  dorris should ot have beaten lewandowski but the ref is terrible. just because you tech falled someone doesnt mean it will happen to another person trust me ik from experience. Justdo^it135 are you by any chance johnny dillion?

and McMurrary nice to see you on during school lol if you have it today...

Just for the record, in Hawkins first loss in 2 OT to Bradley, he was not pinned by Bradley, he pinned himself.

It for sure is a pin but it wasn't because anything Bradley did that if ended that way.

Don't get me wrong, Bradley is very good and if little Hawk doesn't take state I  hope Bradley does.

Johnny Dillon. Only one i. I figured most people on here already knew. Im not trying to hide it.

-Wrestled Terrible?

-Lucky Throw?

-Bad Ref?

-How are these not Excuses again?

-I'm curious to know what the excuse will be after the loss to Roach.

-Don't make excuses for losses. Taking responsibility is the way to go. Im sure Lewandowski would probably say the same thing himself.

i was completely sure i just joined. i was there and im on the same team as lewandowski and i wrestle him a lot so i know how chase wrestles. he was not himself AT ALL. Thats not an excuse

Lundford was down 6 got an escape and with about 15 secondish got one of the most lucky throws i have ever seen. but thats what goes with wrestling you got to be lucky to win as well.

if you ever saw the match lewandowski never put his hand on dorris's elbow at the end before the ref blew the whistle.  A bad call that cost him a state finals berth.

lewandowski doesnt make excuses and neither do I.  so dont go making accusations without knowing someone first dillon

1.Brooks

2.Petrov

3.Stevens

4.Marciano

1.Beck

2.Ayersman

3.Garcia

4.Rodriguez

1.Gregory

2.Bradley

3.Hawkins

4.Escobedo

1.Napules

2.Wisler

3.Petrov

4.Hicks

1.Tsirtsis

2.Schrader

3.Clark

4.Son

1.Guerra

2.Marcuccill

3.Wartman

4.Kearney

1.Brady

2.Porras

3.Manbu

4.Flamme

1.Roach

2.Torres

3.Surma

4.Hammons

1.Stahl

2.Lynde

3.Schultz

4.Hill

1.McMurray

2.Quiroz

3.Vlahos

4.White

1.Wiseman

2.Morin

3.Jurczak

4.Bisping

1.Atwood

2.Hurford

3.Fowler

4.King

1.Cleveland

2.Lentz

3.Summer

4.Seamen

1.Travis

2.Hulzar

3.Thomas

4.Trappani

I like Hawkins a lot, and I think Bradley is really good too, but I still think Gregory is gonna win it this year.

I'm also going to have to say Gregory's going to take it this year, I've seen this kid wrestle a lot, and he has stepped it up, at the beginning of the year I was skeptical about his take down ability, not anymore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.