I love each and everyone of you! Semi-State Bracket Link

Y2CJ41

So since they released this, I am to assume that in fact there will be no pig tail matches, and the 14 kids are in fact eliminated. I guess this makes Bobby Cox, the greatest wrestler of all, nobody in the history of the tournament has eliminated more wrestlers in one year then ha has this year.

Well, if Norton does win through this no one can say that he did not wrestle anyone.  After teching state ranked Zink at Regionals, he has the possibility of drawing Faroute in the ricket round, Hill in the semis and Hiestand in the finals.  That is a meat grinder either him or Faroute.

Which is why I said, use.. " Richmond 1, Richmond 2, Richmong 3, Richmond 4 "  Didn't realize it needed that much more to figure out.  Really, I could care less, as their will be brackets at the meet.  I'm sure others would prefer you leave it, as... brackets, brackets an talking about why can't we get them sooner will never end.  How hard could it be to put in Richmond 1,2,3,4 at each of those spots, intead of bye?  Whatever tho, good job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.