Elite Cage Fighting

navy80

Anyone have experience with this org.?  I am looking to fight when they come to Terre Haute.  What level of fighters do they have, because I dont want to get hosed and for my first fight, ill fight some guy with 4 or 5 fights under him.

I don't have personal experience fighting in this org, but many people I train with have.  The org will generally try to pair you with someone that has similar amount of fights.  The only problem that can arise is your opponent not showing up which happens a lot.  If your opponent doesn't show they will try to pair you with someone else, but you always have the right to say no.

I don't have personal experience fighting in this org, but many people I train with have.  The org will generally try to pair you with someone that has similar amount of fights.  The only problem that can arise is your opponent not showing up which happens a lot.  If your opponent doesn't show they will try to pair you with someone else, but you always have the right to say no.

He is right this does happen alot, they will try and make it fair. Put you in with a guy with a couple of fights and if you are a good wrestler and have pretty good hands you should do fine. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I fought in bloomington last August under them. My opponent didn't show so I had to fight somebody else. they made sure I had somebody to fight. They are a really good organization. They put on a good show and have excellent officiating. definitely a good starter organization.