Jasper Team Regional

wrestlingguy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not there, but here's what I know so far.

Castle wins at 152 16-0.

Castle wins at 160.

Sounds like lots of JV and forfeits ahead, helping to ensure a MD-Castle final.

The MD-Castle round should be good.  It will start at 160 and (again, from what I heard) John Sims was at 152 the first round, which would mean the last round of the night for the team Regional Championship end at 152.  If it is close at the end it could come down to a Sims vs Welch last matchup of the night at 152.

Question - If a wrestler starts the night at 152 can he wrestle the next round at 145 (assuming he had been wrestling 145 in his last dozen or so matches and weighed in at what would qualify for 145)?

If he hmade the weight (and within the guidelines) he can wrestle 145.

Not there, but here's what I know so far.

Castle wins at 152 16-0.

Castle wins at 160.

Sounds like lots of JV and forfeits ahead, helping to ensure a MD-Castle final.

The MD-Castle round should be good.  It will start at 160 and (again, from what I heard) John Sims was at 152 the first round, which would mean the last round of the night for the team Regional Championship end at 152.  If it is close at the end it could come down to a Sims vs Welch last matchup of the night at 152.

Question - If a wrestler starts the night at 152 can he wrestle the next round at 145 (assuming he had been wrestling 145 in his last dozen or so matches and weighed in at what would qualify for 145)?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.