Richmond Regional Predictions...

RAGUOC79

103: Phillips -UC

112: Campbell-NC

119: Catron-NC

125:Huff-MIL

130:Mullins-NC ( CLark is good, not even close to Mullins level though, maybe he can make to State :) Hope his injury is nothing serious

135: Rose-NC

140:Fellers-NC

145:Uphaus-CV

152: Bennett-NC

160:Wasson-NC

171: Duckworth-UC

189:Wilger-SD

215: Forman-SD (watchout for Mofield, this kid has lost so many matches by 1-2 pts. he may have something under his sleeve......)

HWT:Jackson -MIL

I have 8 tri to 6 Fc  regional champs, even though they are both very close. It could end up being 8-6 FC. WIth that said I can see up to 4 state  champions from this Regional if not more, no less than 3!!! Phillips, Campbell, Mullins and Duckworth.

140, 152 & 160 are gonna be fun weight classes to watch. possible matchups....... Gessell vs. Fellers,  Bennett vs.Manning, &  Harrel Vs. Wasson.

I 'm also gonna add that I'm sticking to all my predictions even after the Team regional.

I would agree with macthespoon.  I think Tyler Clark wins a tough one over Mullins.  If the finals match sectional champ with sectional champ, I think 130 through 160 will provide us with some exciting match-ups.  I also think that FC sectionals will have at least 8 to 10 champs.

Too tough to call:

130- T. Clark vs. C.Mullins

135- C. Struewing vs. L. Rose

140- M. Gesell vs.C. Fellers

145- J. Maple vs. K. Uphaus

160- N. Harrell vs. Von Wasson

At 152, I believe N. Manning will soundly beat D. Bennett.  From 103 to 125 and from 171 to HWT. I'll agree with RAGUOC79s picks.

Here are my predictions.

103 Phillips, Gettinger, Brasier, Maggard

112 Campbell, Fuller, House, Noe

119 Catron, Findley, McCord, Woodall

125 Huff, Feller, Handley, Bottomley

130 Clark, Mullins, Huff, Frasur

135 Rose, Rogers, Struewing, Ballard

140 Gesell, Fellers, Pierce, Enright

145 Maple, Uphaus, O'neil, New

152 Manning, Bennett, Day, Fox

160 Von Wasson, Becker, Harrell, Brown

171 Duckworth, Flanery, Gunter, Fischer

189 Kendall, Wilger, Fletcher, Lumpkin

215 Forman, Brown, Mofield, Barrett

Hvy Jackson, Gray, Rice, Ramsey

I got 34 from FC sectional an 22 from Tri advancing. 

Some really good finals at 130, 140, 145, and 152

at 119 port from richmond already beat mccord.i think that 119 predictions should be changed around. ;D

Your welcome to make YOUR own predictions.  Just because a wrestler has won against someone before doesn't mean the other won't or can't win the next time.  It happens now and again, shocking I know.

Yes, Brown beat Wasson early.  Wasson was up 6-0 in the second, tried a move they had been working on and got caught.  Score was 6-6 still in the third, Wasson got an escape (questionable call) then Brown was credited with another takedown as time expired. Final score, 8-7.  Brown is a real good wrestler but, l don't believe Wasson will get caught again trying something new. Just my opinion, should be some great wrestling. Good luck to all.

Does anyone know what injury CLARK sustained last night???

Good luck to all this weekend, should be interesting, I'm gonna say that with NC's kids @112,119,130,135,140,152,160 that the Tri sectional will have more champs or equal, just a thought, not trying to step on anyone's toes but they wrestled pretty solid last night, hope they will have the gas in the tank come Saturday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.