Shelbyville, Any good matches?

Trinedad

Yes, many people had responses to this seeding meeting in other posts.  It was a joke. It was also in the Indianapolis Star on Thursday.  The rules stated that you must seed the two best kids 1st and 2nd. Shelbyville did not do this will in turn possibly hurt the kids that placed 2nd and 4th.  I hope that they learned a lesson on this one.  Wright proved that the Shelbyville kid should NOT have been ranked first!   For Shelbyville to say that NOONE DESPUTED THIS is insaine!  Lance Ellis and Dan Williams did dispute it and Shelbyville did not listen! 

Thanks for the clarification, I was hoping the coaches argued this I know Lance would but good to here Danny tried as well. I agree it was a fiasco, had minds scrabbling from both of the sectionals at Decatur as well as Shelbyville, It all worked out I believe.

What is the word on the Wright-Keiffer match?

Wright won this in a dominating fashion.  The refs didn't score a couple takedowns so he almost teched Keiffer.  These two will wrestle three more times so they will be excited and hyped matches.

The ramifications of the seeding fiasco at 125 will be felt again at regionals.  Kieffer and Wright are again in the same bracket!

I agree. That is what I was hinting at. That no one commented on this and the ramifications that follow. An early seed like that can impact a wrestler's run at state. Kudos to Shelbyville for being smart enough to set their kid up for success.

Im guessing Wright dominated in the finals as well?

I agree. That is what I was hinting at. That no one commented on this and the ramifications that follow. An early seed like that can impact a wrestler's run at state. Kudos to Shelbyville for being smart enough to set their kid up for success.

Im guessing Wright dominated in the finals as well?

Williams actually got the first take down on Wright. I think Wright came out thinking he was going to walk all over Williams....in the ned Wright stuck him in the second period.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.