The Best Upsets?

fmb15291

Does this include other sports? Or does this just apply to wrestling?

If we are talking about all historical upsets, than I would say James 'Buster' Douglas knocking out previously Unbeaten Champion Mike Tyson as a 42 to1 underdog. This would definently be near the top of the ranks.

I am also a hockey fanatic along with wrestling but I must saythat the US Olympic Team in 1980 is my pick for the biggest upset.  A bunch of 18-22 year old college kids from different teams put together for 6mo and shocked the world beating not only the Russians  but Czechs Fins and tied the Sweeds For the first Olympic Gold medal since 1960 in hockey when they once again beat the Russians

I am also a hockey fanatic along with wrestling but I must saythat the US Olympic Team in 1980 is my pick for the biggest upset.  A bunch of 18-22 year old college kids from different teams put together for 6mo and shocked the world beating not only the Russians  but Czechs Fins and tied the Sweeds For the first Olympic Gold medal since 1960 in hockey when they once again beat the Russians

That was a great upset, however it was not the Russians they beat for the Gold medal. They beat them in the Semi-finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.