caliboy189"s Boos

HWT.2009

I say he pry has the most BOO'S so I got an idea how bout by the time the team state finals are over we try to get his boos to at least under 50?

nice guy makes things interesting he is not 350 some boos bad lets try to get a better number for the guy

I say he pry has the most BOO'S so I got an idea how bout by the time the team state finals are over we try to get his boos to at least under 50?

nice guy makes things interesting he is not 350 some boos bad lets try to get a better number for the guy

that was a mistake, with some of the pirahnas on this board that poor kid is heading for 1,000!  was this some kind of reverse psycology or something?

No not at all. Havyou seen the post where he asked for the profile to be turned off it was that bad cant u just cut him some slack . wrestling is already one of the least popular sports in Indiana so you going to turn people away from it to make it even less popular. Is that really the point of this website? no!! its to promote it so  why push people away?

Well think about it the kids at school get on this right? I know i did last year. and i was always tring to get more kids to come out for the team and would get on my account and show them stuff on here and that people see what your doing and talk about it and every time i showed somebody they brought up what if i did something bad like for example look at the Brown County kid "Richey" you think he liked getting called a punk if kids are getting on here and seeing that arent they going to not want to wrestle in fear that more people are going to talk s*it

its showing him that people dnt care if he wrestles or not it looks like they would rather not have him be apart of the sport and if he doesnt want to be apart of the sport he is not trying to get other people into the sport and that means that the sport just lost someone that might of talked other kids or even his own kids into wrestling one day

I may just boo him just to help him break some kind of record!!!  And to think I've been wahooing him this whole time!!! LOL

You can't deny he loves the sport and supports his son 100%!!!!  He should be proud of his boos!!!  Go Jason!!!  We hope to meet you guys at team state!!!

He's not going anywhere.  He's Perry Meridian's biggest supporter!  More specifically, he's their 189#'s biggest fan.

He is correct, I am just a proud father that has loved the sport forover 20years, I am out spoken sometimes(a dumbass) but I never mean any disrespect. I just state my opinions( that don't mean squat) I have coached my son since he was in 1st grade I just want to get the most of it while he is battling, I love Indiana wrestling and would do just about anything for the sport.

Thanks to any one out there who along the way has helped or supported Andre Richards 

I may just boo him just to help him break some kind of record!!!  And to think I've been wahooing him this whole time!!! LOL

You can't deny he loves the sport and supports his son 100%!!!!  He should be proud of his boos!!!  Go Jason!!!  We hope to meet you guys at team state!!!

Thanks Brian, Is Daniel going to be wrestling? It is all in good fun. Boo's -Wahoos  ::) ::)

He is correct, I am just a proud father that has loved the sport forover 20years, I am out spoken sometimes(a dumbass) but I never mean any disrespect. I just state my opinions( that don't mean squat) I have coached my son since he was in 1st grade I just want to get the most of it while he is battling, I love Indiana wrestling and would do just about anything for the sport.

Thanks to any one out there who along the way has helped or supported Andre Richards 

Nice 1 caliboy- me I always say "Thanks but I dont need any help looking stupid, I do it quite well all by myself......." lol lol Ive seen you at those shoved my foot in my mouth again meetings. Remember next one is the second tuesday of next week.

Jason just loves the sport. A very loyal man, who has never forgot his roots. When needed, he always stood in the corner of my kids match to offer any support they my need. I know he means the world to them.  Good Luck this weekend Andrea.

The Kieffer's

Im really looking forward to the next couple of weeks, seeing my favorite bunch of wrestlers going at it. Thanks for all you have done Kevin, you know I love the boy's and would do anything for them. Looking foward to state, (hopefully they will all be wrestling when we come back that Sat. evening). The best of luck to all the boy's!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.