Best Friday night match?

BingoBangoBongo

Williams vs. Mora was the best Friday night match I can remember.  That same yeah we saw another great match from the same situation.  O'Brien vs. the Portage 215 was also the championship match on Friday night that year.

What about the Nick Hobbs match where he was down 1 with four secs to go and tilted from optional start for the 2 points was this a Friday night match? Sorry can't remember who he was wrestling 

Good one, Zach. That was a great match. It was vs. a Fremont guy if I remember correctly. Nick is a tough cookie and is still tearing it up in the cage!

I believe Nick hit that tilt in the semi's to go to the finals, maybe it was in the quarter's but almost positive it was in the semi's.

I am pretty sure that was 2002 on friday night. There were three indy area wrestlers that won come from behind matches. Williams, Hobbs, and Mcginly, don't quote me on that though.

What about the Nick Hobbs match where he was down 1 with four secs to go and tilted from optional start for the 2 points was this a Friday night match? Sorry can't remember who he was wrestling 

one of those crazy "hail mary" moves that hardly ever works!

No...it was the Friday night match. Unfortunately the Friday night  matches aren't the championship matches in Indiana high school wrestling.

come on, the guy meant that the best two wrestlers in the bracket were meeting on friday instead of under the lights.  just one of those crazy things that happens once in a while...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.