Rankings Updated January 27th at Midnight

RankingsGuy

I've updated the rankings with late-coming results and weight changes from the sectionals already posted.. If there are other weight changes posted later in the week, I will do another update.. Enjoy and discuss! Hope to see you all in the chat tomorrow night at 8 PM Eastern

Rankings guy, thanks for all you do.  I did want to give an update on Jason Simmons, 12th, 125 Perry Meridian.  He pinned Chappelle from Pen, He Beat Mcginley 9-4.  He lost to wright, Keiffer2xs, Somer and Wisler.  His only other losses are to kids he has beat as well.  He lost to the Bloom South kid and then tech falled the same kid 3 weeks later 15-0 at the conference finals.  He lost to McClurg by dec and won by fall.  He lost to Tran bey dec. and won by fall.  Just giving him some props before tourney time.  Good job

my mistakes it was 3-1, I lost to mcdaniel 3-1, and 4-3 in 3ot

Its amazing how you remember the "big" wins, but yet forget about the losses.

troll verb (COMPUTING)

/trəʊl/, /trɒl//troʊl/ v [i or T]

to leave an insulting message on a part of the Internet for no reason

...seriously!??!   Give the kid a break.   I'm sure they are "Big" wins to him!

How about Jordan Hicks from seeger 38-0 at 125!!!! 2XSSQ a Junior

Take a look at the Merrillville SS Rankings he is third above 7.Wisler and 8.Thornton

As for "big wins" he hasn't wrestled any one on your rankings. He was suppose to wrestle Petrov, but Petrov was wrestling with a sore should and decided not to wrestle Hicks in the last match of a two day tournament. I don't blame Petrov for not wrestling to prevent injury, yet then again competition is why we do this sport.

I understand if you don't Update again this Season, it can just be some food for thought when you draw up your state Prediction.

Rankings guy did an awesome job this year with the information he received.  Looking over the sectional brackets, I see some wrestlers ranked with 10 losses.  (I would never name the kids) Surely there are better wrestlers and more deserving to be ranked.  Unfortunately if  records are not sent in, these rankings are a best effort.  I understand why coaches would not send in information.  The most important and accurate rankings start tomorrow.

WrestlingDAD78 the way the rankings are now I really don't think records are that important to rankings as to level of competition and who you have beat.  I have a wrestler who is undefeated and 2 time semi-state qualifier and not ranked but due to missing a tourney cause of sickness missed out on his chance to face two ranked wrestlers so not facing ranked wrestlers can hurt your chances of being ranked.  So just because a kid isn't ranked doesn't necessarily mean coaches aren't sending in info.

I think RankingGuy did a good job considering the amount of info he must sift through.  Like they always say the final rankings happen at Conseco.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.