Cathedral @ Perry Meridian - Wednesday, January 13th

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can tell me anything about the wrestlers at 125, 189 and Hwt [shadow=red,left]?[/shadow]

125 has jason simmons of perry very solid wrestler with a few tough losses but always comes out strong and gives a full 6 minutes

189 has andre richards of perry very good wrestler who has faced a brutual last two weeks of top wrestlers in the state but has held his own and as his father has said he has learned from some mistakes in his matches so exspect him to bring some intensity the rest of the year and pull of some upsets come tourney time.

HWT has schaefer of perry a good wrestler but to me seems to be a little undersized for heavyweight and all his matches are usually first take down gets the pin so seems he pins or gets pinned still solid for undersized hwt.  dont know anything on cathedral in those weight classes

I can see Cathedral pinning Perry's 171 because Cj Martin is done for the season with a broken foot and that takes them to there 3rd kid cause Martin was not varsity till Masengle quit.

not sure where u get your info but CJ Martin isn't out for the year no decision has been made yet 

What is the process of setting your lineup?  Does the visiting team submit theirs and then the home team decides on theirs?  Manipulating the lineup will be the key for the night.  I'm predicting 27 - 27   :-\

I was thinking along those lines.

Thornton, Jim, and Matt,

Let's play a little roulette. Bump Jacob up to wrestle Willis and let's simplify this dual to a 2-2-2. The senior coach's son against an underclassman in his home gymnasium. Seems like a no-brainer. If Tonte wins, Perry wins. If Willis wins, Cathedral wins. 

Hmmm. Decisions.

It would be a great match.... If Tonte gets one of those headlocks in on Willis.......Tonte will go for a ride.....

It would be a great match.... If Tonte gets one of those headlocks in on Willis.......Tonte will go for a ride.....

That would be great and maybe Tonte goes for a ride but on the mat he is one of the best when he is wrestling on the mat he his one of the best scramblers I have ever seen , he can get out of anything and reverse it in a blink of an eye. One the other hand Ty is the strongest 160lber this year, stronger than most 71lbers. This would be a toss up!  This is going to be great let the count down begin!!  Iv heard rumers? about Ty bumping up!!

i think if Tyler the great wrestler that he is would wrestle Tonte like Tony McGinley did last year and he controlled him last year then Tyler will win. i mean against Cathedral last year Tony walked straight into his headlock acouple times and he couldn't hit it and Tony body locked him acouple of times to his back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.