Undefeated Wrestlers

Boot

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you ff, being undefeated is a very solid accomplishment, no matter who you've wrestled. I'm just looking to give those guys who have worked hard and managed to stay perfect some recognition.

i dont know who miller has wrestled so i cant answer that, only seen that he was undefeated so i listed him fearless, and im not the one who asked who the taylor kid had wrestled i merely asked when he said he was going to wrestle this pendleton heights kid that is good who he was because i have never heard of him..

Sorry axe, you are corrct, I guess I got a little worked up mainly at allchamps remark. Having watched all 3 of these wrestlers I will say they are all pretty good but how good I guess we'll see in a few weeks. Good luck to all tomorrow at Tipton.

Its funy some of you talk about burn out, at the number of matches these young adults have wrestled.  It has occured to me most of the people on the list never take a break from the sport.  Infact almost everyone of these people goes onto Freestyle directly after the high school season.  Its not burn out its dedication, devotion, and love for the sport.  To quote Dan Gable, "Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"

Its funy some of you talk about burn out, at the number of matches these young adults have wrestled.  It has occured to me most of the people on the list never take a break from the sport.  Infact almost everyone of these people goes onto Freestyle directly after the high school season.  Its not burn out its dedication, devotion, and love for the sport.  To quote Dan Gable, "Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"

I don't know about that...I still find it pretty hard to open the plastic on new DVDs....

Kids that lost that I know of

135    Andrew Hiestand  Yorktown                    25-0

145    Reece Lefever        Carroll                          18-0

152    Nicholas Hill          Gary West Side          12-0

189    Pete Waikel            Bishop Dwenger          18-0

215    Isaac Evans            Bishop Dwenger          9-0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.