C.P. @ Merrillville

Joker

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Halsted a move in?? He's been in CP for many many years. As far as not getting past Merrillville at least year's team regionals...Halsted and Tsirtsis BOTH lost, the final score was 34-20. I guess groundhog doesn't know what he is talking about.

Clive ....  hint: you get 6 for a pin

Roach pinned, if CP doesnt have movin studs Halsted and Tsirtsis it's bonus pts for M'Ville .  I guess Clive needs a calculator !

Clive ....  hint: you get 6 for a pin

Roach pinned, if CP doesnt have movin studs Halsted and Tsirtsis it's bonus pts for M'Ville .   I guess Clive needs a calculator !

I aint an intelagent man but I can not figure how the bonus points for a pin gives the victory to Merryville? At best it would make the score 28-26 in CPs favor.

I'm also waiting for the answer on Halsted clive.

Well, let's just say with the well timed "movin-ins" (Halsted, Roach, Tsirtsis),  CP gained a nice team.  No greatness on Vlink's part. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.  Without those studs, CP doesnt even get past Merrillville at Team Regionals last year.  A great coach like Maldonado builds em from the ground up.

Edited.  I had something to say, but I think I will take the high road.   

In my opinion Crown Point's guys are more talented and most were already studs when entering high school. And i believe by all rights they should win this dual. However, Merrillville holds the X-factor. MALDONALDO MAGIC. The guy can turn a sectional qualifier into a state placer in one year's time. Simply amazing. I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.