Lake County Tourny ***Brackets Posted***

ontherise219

I agree with White Angel...my guess is that Rodriguez dropped to 140 in order to take his chances with Porras seeing that he did lose by fall to Surma last year in the sectional. Turns out Surma goes 152 for the county and had Rodriguez just stayed at 145 he would most certainly be going home with a county title, which isn't as certain at 140 with Porras being there.

I agree with White Angel...my guess is that Rodriguez dropped to 140 in order to take his chances with Porras seeing that he did lose by fall to Surma last year in the sectional. Turns out Surma goes 152 for the county and had Rodriguez just stayed at 145 he would most certainly be going home with a county title, which isn't as certain at 140 with Porras being there.

i would hope that you two agree with each other, according to the IP address your posting from  the same place  ::)

So, I understand why Merrillville, CP , and Lowell aren't at the county and its because they chose to go elsewhere.What I don't understand is why Morton isn't going to be there.I'm pretty sure they aren't wrestling this weekend at all.Why wouldn't you try and get your kids some mat time and experience against some good competition? Every other Hammond school is there.Now that Morton is a football power, maybe the AD/football coach is saving the entry fee to use next summer at 7 on 7 or passing camp.

I like 112 at the Lake County 

Ayersman (LC), Rodriguez (Highland), Medina (Munster), Orzechowicz (Griffith)

by far da toughest weight class !!

Ole ayersman has a sweet sweep single. I am glad da boy is growin / he looked like a big 112 pounder at da harvest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.