Christmas Break Training

purllerwrestling

Please view the 'camp and clinics' pages to view our upcoming Purler Wrestling Academy Christmas Break leg attack camps.  We'll have just 2 set ups and 3-4 finishes to our HC, Single, and Double and the kids will drill over and over and over.  I'll be there running all the sessions....

Thanks

Nick Purler

Indiana high school wrestlers be aware that if you workout with kids from another school it counts as a competition and you could be ineligible for the state tournament.

Define workout? Is going for a run with someone else considered a workout?

Define workout? Is going for a run with someone else considered a workout?

For the wrestling season if you wrestled or drilled moves with someone that would be against the rules. If it was track or cross country season I think that going for a run with someone from another high school would also be against the rules.

During the wrestling season Indiana high school wrestlers can not attend 'camp and clinics' .

Middle School and below however do not fall under these rules which is what this camp has catered towards in the past.  As advertised they drill a few takedowns into your heard thus improving your wrestlers ability to finish them.

Middle School and below however do not fall under these rules which is what this camp has catered towards in the past.  As advertised they drill a few takedowns into your heard thus improving your wrestlers ability to finish them.

That is why I only post the information about the high school rules in  the post that is in the high school section and not in the post under the youth section.

This camp will be held at Evansville Central High School and will be well worth the time and money to attend.  It caters to middle school and elementary wrestlers.    We are on cst.  Come sign-up at the door from 8-9 am cst, and the camp starts at 9:15 am.  We will go until 3:30 pm. cst. and it will be held in the main gymnasium.   We have over 35 kids pre-registered so please e-mail me at michael.lapadat@evsc.k12.in.us if you plan to attend.  Nick Purler himself will be here to run all sessions!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.