North Mont. holiday duals

pantherfan

Portage really tough @160 Don't know if he is beatable.....

Yes everyone would have to agree, there is only 1 other ranked kid at 160 here.   He will go untouched.

There is no doubt Perry will win this Tournement, Portage second( a close second) Bloomington South third or Delphi for 3rd. I say at 112,140,152, Perry go undeafeted. 103,125,135,145 loss 1,and @ 119,189,HWT. will lose 2. That is just my prediction. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes everyone would have to agree, there is only 1 other ranked kid at 160 here.   He will go untouched.

There is no doubt Perry will win this Tournement, Portage second( a close second) Bloomington South third or Delphi for 3rd. I say at 112,140,152, Perry go undeafeted. 103,125,135,145 loss 1,and @ 119,189,HWT. will lose 2. That is just my prediction. :)

i say , 112, 140, 152 undefeated.  103, 130, 145, lose 1, and 119, 135, 189,215 will lose 2 pretty much agree with those predictions. good luck to all wrestlers attending

i say , 112, 140, 152 undefeated.  103, 130, 145, lose 1, and 119, 135, 189,215 will lose 2 pretty much agree with those predictions. good luck to all wrestlers attending

I think Harz may get the best of Decker this time.

I didn't see that Delphi was even ranked??  That being said I'd love to know how Portage matches up with B-South??  Anybody have the line-up??  I'd like to see what the head to head match-ups will be and try to figure out how close it will be.  And for that matter if somebody has Perry's line-up please post that.  Here is B-South's.

Pike

Boomsma

Vandiveter

Seitsinger

Boyd

Barlow

E. Farmer

Horrocks

B. Farmer

Terrell

Todd

Valentin

Dixon 

perry lineup  

bova

mckinley

clem

simmons

klinesmith

harris

johnson

harz

tonte

witten

??? massengale was kicked off team after giving up in marion county match 171

richards

jordan

schaefer        

Heard BJ Martin was taking the 171 and that Cooper was at 215.   What about the kid with the broken hand? 

Martin is young, but has a big  heart,  I'll take that any day over a quitter.

Heard BJ Martin was taking the 171 and that Cooper was at 215.   What about the kid with the broken hand? 

Martin is young, but has a big  heart,  I'll take that any day over a quitter.

id take the big heart with no quit over a quitter also and i wouldnt mind seeing cooper at 215 b/c he looks pretty good from what ive seen from him. itll be interesting seeing these two and how they do their first varsity tournaments but from what i hear this martin kids pretty good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.