bolier elite tournament

worttie

A descent 60-65 pound intermediate will be there...depends on how many christmas cookies he eats between now and then.  This tourney and the borderwars tourney to see where you are at...then let the fun begin.

Took 8 Boone Grove kids to the tourney yesterday........They all got three matches with some quality kids....priceless before xmas. Kudos to Boiler Elite. Once we got going it wasn't bad. We were done by 3 o'clock.....I hope you have it again next year........Thank You

Took 8 Boone Grove kids to the tourney yesterday........They all got three matches with some quality kids....priceless before xmas. Kudos to Boiler Elite. Once we got going it wasn't bad. We were done by 3 o'clock.....I hope you have it again next year........Thank You

Agreed, only thing I would have done is split the 2 bigger mats for Novice and below. Awesome having the Purdue wrestlers doing it. I hope someone passes on to them how neat it was to see them volunteering their time for Indiana's youth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.