Happy Birthday IndianaMat!

Happy Birthday! I do have to say I was more entertained when Y2 and Dingo were enemies... ;D

I have to agree/ its been kinda boring on here unlike the old trash talkin days/ maybe we need another class wrasling thread/

By the way Clive how is da boy doing aT VMI ?

I have to agree/ its been kinda boring on here unlike the old trash talkin days/ maybe we need another class wrasling thread/

By the way Clive how is da boy doing aT VMI ?

Ever since he stopped crying, he's been doing just fine.

The poor boy has to learn how to eat dat southern food/ I hope you send the boy some good hunky food like kraut and sasusage and some pigs in da blanket !!!

He just misses that momma comfort food is all.

I JUST WANT TO SAT THANKS TO Y2 AND EVERYBODY BEHIND THE SCENES THAT MAKE THIS SITE RUN, I AM A VERY PASSIONATE WRESTLING FAN AND ESPECIALLY AN INDIANA HS WRESTLING FAN, AND BEING ABLE TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE GREAT TEAMS, INDIVIDUALS, AND EVERY PART OF THE SEASON IS AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. WITH ME BEING ALL THE WAY OUT HERE IN CALI AND SOON OVER SEAS IT MEANS A LOT TO BE ABLE 2 CONNECT WITH PEOLE FROM BACK HOME, SO AGAIN I WANT TO JUST SAY THANK YOU!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.