Brennan Cosgrove transfers to...

cadet130

I believe it was mentioned on the college board, but we are proud to announce that Brennan Cosgrove has officially transferred to Calumet College of St. Joseph to continue his academic and wrestling career. He is enrolled in classes and will be joining our team the second semester. Welcome aboard, Brennan!

From an inside source at Purdue, Cosgrove got kicked off the team for acting stupid.  Galka fled the team to peruse a girl he met while at Northwestern .

maybe you should check your sources before you just say something you obviously have no clue about.Why Eric left Northwestern is in the mind of Eric only.im 100% positive it wasnt because of a girl he met at NW.

There are alot of things that go into making a college "the right fit". Sometimes things just don't work out and a change of scenery is necessary. Galka & Cosgrove both worked hard for those scholarships, they earned them! If they felt that the schools weren't right for them, that is their business. It is a huge adjustment from HS to D1! Remember it is better to have tried and failed, than to always wander what could have been! Good Luck to both in whatever they do.

Sandefer has opted not to return to Purdue concluding the first semester. Along those lines, East Noble standout Taylor March has left Central Michigan as well. I do believe that Trine is trying to pick him up.

Trine can have all of them as long as they are working toward a college education.  If they have time to help the wrestling teams that an added bonus.  I just don't want to see kids that are proven hard workers step out of a quality educational oppertunity and possibly not finding another higher education path.  Hopefully they can all finding a better school fit.

From an inside source at Purdue, Cosgrove got kicked off the team for acting stupid.  Galka fled the team to peruse a girl he met while at Northwestern .

usually, if you are going to insult someone, you use correct grammar. peruse means to scrutinize or read carefully so i highly doubt you meant to say that he reads girls. so please, spell words correctly- eric galka did not leave to PURSUE any girl and has had the same girlfriend since high school. eric left for personal reasons that are not your, my, or anyone else's concern.

why dont you focus on this year's wrestlers and spelling words. thanks.

I didn't know any of this.  I wish all of these young men the very best on whatever path they choose.

Although (as a fan) I was really looking forward to the Indiana boys contributing @Purdue, Indiana, CMU, NW, and Cornell especially since they are all excellent academic institutions.

usually, if you are going to insult someone, you use correct grammar. peruse means to scrutinize or read carefully so i highly doubt you meant to say that he reads girls. so please, spell words correctly- eric galka did not leave to PURSUE any girl and has had the same girlfriend since high school. eric left for personal reasons that are not your, my, or anyone else's concern.

Didnt realize we had a 5th grade spelling bee champ in da house... ::)

Capitalization and Punctuation FAIL

Capitalization and Punctuation FAIL

I didn't realize I was writing one of my law school papers. I thought you could understand my post without proper capitalization. If you want to get technical, you had a run-on sentence without a period. Can we please get back to talking about wrestling? I am about to PERUSE another website to talk about wrestling if we don't.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realize I was writing one of my law school papers. I thought you could understand my post without proper capitalization. If you want to get technical, you had a run-on sentence without a period. Can we please get back to talking about wrestling? I am about to PERUSE another website to talk about wrestling if we don't.  ;)

That's not a run-on sentence. Technically, it's a sentence fragment.

To be honest with you some people aren?t cut out to be college wrestlers.  Balancing school work/12 page papers/ practice/traveling and making weight isn?t always the easiest task to take on.  College professors don?t care if you have a meet on Saturday and Sunday, if you don?t have your assignments in tough luck.  I?m not judging their physical capability, because they are obviously a college wrestler for a reason, but mentally I?m sure things can get overwhelming.  Add in a good 10+ years of wrestling, and who knows maybe the guys burned out?  More importantly schooling is the main reason why you are in college, to further you education and give yourself the best opportunities possible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.