little brooks

tommyho

its basically air humping people

Hilarious???? hum....???? So everyone commenting on how funny this is wouldn't mind if their kid did this in school????

Not sure I get that, where's the line of do and don't in school??? Seem's like a fair reaction from the school, should they have done nothing?? I'd have no problem with the punishment if it were my kid.

I'll bet it dosen't happen again.

I may be a little old but when we messed up in school in the 70's we just got paddled and then ran our butt off in practice.......Then we hoped that our parents didn't find out because they beat our butt's worse and they didn't go to jail for it.....

I may be a little old but when we messed up in school in the 70's we just got paddled and then ran our butt off in practice.......Then we hoped that our parents didn't find out because they beat our butt's worse and they didn't go to jail for it.....

And you walked uphill both ways to school without shoes on in 10 ft of snow. :)

I know Brooks is a great wrestler and is a real hard worker , but his academics are questionable , if he wants to go to the next level he needs to get his act together . If he thinks that wrestling is the only thing to get him into a good college he is sadly mistaken . When colleges were recruiting my oldest son they really were checking  more into his GPA than his ERA .

I know Brooks is a great wrestler and is a real hard worker , but his academics are questionable , if he wants to go to the next level he needs to get his act together . If he thinks that wrestling is the only thing to get him into a good college he is sadly mistaken . When colleges were recruiting my oldest son they really were checking  more into his GPA than his ERA .

Shame on you for bringing someones academics into a discussion. 

Not exactly a good representative of the Wrestling Community... Agree?

there are those that believe in "just win, baby", in my experience, about 90% of high school coaches, all sports included.  Usually they make the they're just kids excuse.