Thank You

medicr224

Thanks Joe,

I hope we can generate more interest in women's wrestling and will use this venue as a valued resource.

It is up to all of us now in the women's wrestling community to keep this are populated and up to date with all of the latest.

Darren Strub

Women's Wrestling Director

iswawmnsdirector@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Darren:

Thank you so much for the wonderful job you are doing so far.  Never met you... and I don't have any girls who wrestle... but I am a big fan of wrestling in general.  I have seen more discussion of women's wrestling this month, than I have ever seen.  It's awesome that you are putting this in the forefront!! 

Lorrie Wilson

• 4 weeks later...

I have coached as well as officiated several young ladys and feel they deserve a place in the sport.  They are as tough as many of the guys and to be honest, they have a great deal more sportsmanship than the guys.  I have never seen a young lady throw her headgear or throw a temper tantrum leaving the mat.  Go get'em girls!

Billy Addison

Retired Coach

IHSAA Official