Twin Lakes Sectional Rankings/Results Final Updated

Bomber

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for any information on individuals that may be in certain weight classes than what we have listed for this ranking post.  For example has anybody bumped up to the next weight class?  Any information would be great!  Thanks

Very proud of all the young Panthers for their work ethic and attitude on RFD!  Remember, that on this board you are not only representing yourself, but your team, your school, and your coach....do so with class and dignity, or else!  (OK, so three of you are smoking me with regularity, but still, you cant outrun me:)  And Owen..... ruff, ruff! ;)

TS- Thanks for a great group of kids, well coached, good work ethic, and fun, hopefully we make you proud...too bad we dont have class wrestling.........ROFLMAO:)  PS Owen stole your shoes!  If you are ever in the area, dont be a stranger!

coach not much to represent though. we are the hillybilly tractor driving panthers. plain and simple.  and the RFD was actually great. Pain is better than no pain.

Bring it ?  LOL You better save your energy for the season... I might have to take  my shoes from owen then hit you with em :) And quit false advertising your not a 140 pounder   ;D.... I miss you guys !

id cut to 140 to wrestle you coach lol

The TL vs. Ren dual was a great one. Came down to the final match. TL 42 Ren 39. Should be a great rematch this weekend. Individual matchups were:

Hwt- Halsema TL pin Fleming Ren (6-0)

103- Tribbett TL receives forfeit      (12-0)

112- Hickman Ren receives forfeit  (12-6)

119- Douglass TL pin Kruhas Ren    (18-6)

125- Johns Ren receives forfeit        (18-12)

130- Martin Ren pin Haskins TL      (18-18)

135- Hardesty TL pin Chapman Ren (24-18)

140- Bolin Ren pin Zimdahl TL        (24-24)

145- Sigman TL pin Northcutt Ren (30-24)

152- Chapman Ren receives forfiet  (30-30)

160- Green Ren pin Barnett TL        (30-36)

171- Winkle TL pin Zellers Ren          (36-36)

189- Tow Ren dec Barnett TL            (36-39)

215- Schultheiss TL pin Ahler Ren    (42-39)

The TL vs. Ren dual was a great one. Came down to the final match. TL 42 Ren 39. Should be a great rematch this weekend. Individual matchups were:

Hwt- Halsema TL pin Fleming Ren (6-0)

103- Tribbett TL receives forfeit      (12-0)

112- Hickman Ren receives forfeit  (12-6)

119- Douglass TL pin Kruhas Ren    (18-6)

125- Johns Ren receives forfeit         (18-12)

130- Martin Ren pin Haskins TL      (18-18)

135- Hardesty TL pin Chapman Ren (24-18)

140- Bolin Ren pin Zimdahl TL         (24-24)

145- Sigman TL pin Northcutt Ren (30-24)

152- Chapman Ren receives forfiet  (30-30)

160- Green Ren pin Barnett TL         (30-36)

171- Winkle TL pin Zellers Ren          (36-36)

189- Tow Ren dec Barnett TL             (36-39)

215- Schultheiss TL pin Ahler Ren    (42-39)

wow that would have been a great match to see. 

has Ahler (REN) always wrestled?  i dont remember hearing his name at all last yr, but i hear all this talk about how great he his at football and how strong this kid is.. 

Correct me if I'm wrong Bomber, but I believe last year was his first year of wrestling? I think they talked him into it, and he ended up sticking with it. He is a strong kid. Yes, great match to watch as a fan...as a coach...wow is all I'll say. Rematch tomorrow. Good luck to both!  ;D

too bad this kid didnt wrestle in middle school and only has 2 yrs experience, with his strength and athletic ability he could have been a very dominant wrestler.. but 2 yrs is just not enough time 2 develop the skills and technique you need to be a state contender.  strength only gos so far on the mat.. .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.