Twin Lakes Sectional Rankings/Results Final Updated

Bomber

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earliest they would meet is mid december.

We(Pioneer) and west central will meet at the caston duels hopefully if its not canceled part of it this year

I want to change my prediction.....I feel more confident now that it will be a pin in favor of Johnson  :P

whats with the tongue id be serios, Johnson is going to win by pin cause second period when he gets on top unless he losses the toss then my prediction pin third period if not second >:(

I HATE RED FLAG DAY, I HATE RED FLAG DAY, I HATE RED FLAG DAY, i love the fact we got three breaks of 20,30, and 40 seconds friday our buts never hit the floor once unless you were getting taken down by me of coarse ;D Shape wont be my problem this year i love having a cross country coach, Ladow your a female dog 8)

Thanks Johnson for the input on when you two will meet! 

No problem

Justin make sure not  to overlook anyone :)

coach spray

Y would i overlook him? i know its going to a tough match. i have never seen rehn in a match go into the 3rd period. If i can take him into the 3rd period he'll gas out.

how is tanner WC over Kramer and the kid from pioneer who beat him at conference there is no way that he will be second this year

Tanner(WC) also pinned the pioneer kid at the pioneer super six. at conference he lost by two points to the pioneer kid. and as for Kramer, maybe he will forget to set his alarm again. last year tanner was the only freshman to place in the top six, losing only to seniors all day.

Very proud of all the young Panthers for their work ethic and attitude on RFD!  Remember, that on this board you are not only representing yourself, but your team, your school, and your coach....do so with class and dignity, or else!  (OK, so three of you are smoking me with regularity, but still, you cant outrun me:)  And Owen..... ruff, ruff! ;)

TS- Thanks for a great group of kids, well coached, good work ethic, and fun, hopefully we make you proud...too bad we dont have class wrestling.........ROFLMAO:)  PS Owen stole your shoes!  If you are ever in the area, dont be a stranger!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.