Twin Lakes Sectional Rankings/Results Final Updated

Bomber

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off Hogleg I know for a fact you never were allowed to practice the so called "junk moves" under the jursidiction of Coach Joe Burvan.  I believe he would have whip your behind from here to PA if he saw any part of that nonsense going on in his Wrestling Auditorium.  Great post and hope to see you at "The Lakes" this Saturday.

Wish I could have made it last weekend.  As you probably saw in the paper it was a VERY busy last few days at work.  Congrats on the strong finish this weekend.  With so many kids coming back, I make my prediction now that RC takes home the hardware next year.   Hunter's win was a nice surprise.  Glad to see Greene won but I kind of expected that.

I was talking to somebody last week about Coach getting a bit upset in practice and telling the managers to get the stick.   Is that thing still floating around anywhere?  It should be mounted on the wall like a 10 point buck.

Wish I could have made it last weekend.  As you probably saw in the paper it was a VERY busy last few days at work.  Congrats on the strong finish this weekend.  With so many kids coming back, I make my prediction now that RC takes home the hardware next year.   Hunter's win was a nice surprise.  Glad to see Greene won but I kind of expected that.

I was talking to somebody last week about Coach getting a bit upset in practice and telling the managers to get the stick.   Is that thing still floating around anywhere?  It should be mounted on the wall like a 10 point buck.

Hogleg:  We still have the giant Q-tip and we do occasionally have to pull it out to toughen up a wrestler or two.  I believe your thought of mounting that buck on the wall is a great idea and makes it a little easier access for the time when needed. 

Hogleg:  We still have the giant Q-tip and we do occasionally have to pull it out to toughen up a wrestler or two.  I believe your thought of mounting that buck on the wall is a great idea and makes it a little easier access for the time when needed. 

You need to get something to carry it like a sword so you can just pull it right from your hip.  I can remember some real good battles in the auditorium over that stick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.