Individual Rankings are RELEASED!!!!!!!!

Y2CJ41

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean, Hey stud, all I know is that when we see you in December I am not wrestling you.  I dont want to get hurt.  Good luck this year.  Its been a joy to watch you wrestle, coach you and compete against you over the years.  Kick butt,

Coach Tonte

I see that for all the weight classes only two--count them 2--freshmen are ranked. Will be intresting how many freshmen will be ranked in ur last poll before state tournament begins. i am willing to bet my house, ( if bank does not take it first ), that there will be at least 10 freshmen ranked by then.

I see that for all the weight classes only two--count them 2--freshmen are ranked. Will be intresting how many freshmen will be ranked in ur last poll before state tournament begins. i am willing to bet my house, ( if bank does not take it first ), that there will be at least 10 freshmen ranked by then.

and how in the world would you propose that freshman should be ranked without ever wrestling a high school match?

Does anyone remember if Tsirtsis was ranked in the pre-season poll last year?  I remember people having the same conversation last year, I was thinking that people were asking why he wasn't ranked and were told it was because he hadn't wrestled a High School match yet. Like I said I can't remember so maybe he was ranked (like Sliga). But I remember reading the same conversations last year. Just thought someone might remember. Thanks...

Wow, that sounds so strange to hear of a McGinley not at Cathedral. They have lost some substantial talent the past few years, but I'm sure they have capable replacements. Just off the top of my head--Roytek, Wright, Lovitt and McGinley....that's a lot of lost talent.

No more McGinley's wrestling at Cathedral for a while I believe Berry McGinley will be joining The Roncalli Rebels next year

Yes this is charlie mcginley and but my dad wanted me to tell everyone that i attend arsenal tech not cathedral even tho we hav been there for ever and now i have a new start at a new school and team and i like jus was wondering if the rankings guy could change it anytime soon. (Mendoza don't freak out im jus telling everyone that i wrestle for u thats it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.