140 Dorris P

145 Rowe/Wagoner NW or P

152 Rowe/Wagoner NW or P

160 ?

171 NetherCutt P

189 ?

215?

285 Dix W

Team Favorite West Central lost some good kids thou so i think Winamac depends on the effect of berkshire loss or pioneer since they bring back everybody

Travis rowe will make a deep run this year in the state tournament whether he wrestles 145/152 is still unknown but this kid is very impressive i have known him my entire life and he is  very hard working and wants to make up 4 missing out last yr.  wins conference and sectional and lookin forward to a potetional match up with lynde from delphi in the regional GOOD LUCK TRAVIS

also Tyler Hileman is my pick at 160

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!

Bell was a junior last year and there isnt much competition at 71 or 89 except for maybe nethercutt of pioneer  other than that both weight classes lost alot of talent last year. and 215 i will have to go with the kid from frontier he was a beast but missed sectionals so didnt make a run

Never under-estimate the drive of young T. Lynde.  Since the kid was a freshman he has been a varsity multi-sport athlete for  Delphi and conditions weekly at a wrestling club (I have also heard he has his own mat at home!).  Missed the NW match-up last year that was supposed to be the deciding match of 'who was the best" in the area (and rumor was he was disappointed).  Dedication, work-ethic and physical conditioning will be the deciding factor in the match up this year.  Not to mention how deep your "bag of tricks" are, as in moves, both offensive and defensive and Young Lynde has been competing since the age of four.  Young Lynde has scored on some of the BEST in the state as well as defended himself well among the same. 

You got to give it to him, the kid has battled giants (as in state-placers) and has performed well. I look forward to this match-up, but wish them both "Good Luck."

(I refer to Tanner Lynde as "Young Lynde" since his dad is also a coach.  Word has it that the dad was a South Dakota state winner in the 80's and stepped into the role as the varsity coach and developed the  Rossville wrestling program in the mid-90's taking two kid's to the "big dance" his first year.  I hear he was there for about 9 years and when the family moved to Delphi and he was given the position of assistant coach... this guy knows the sport, and it shows in Tanner).

So, I guess I have to sit on the side of Young Lynde against anyone in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Bell was a junior last year and there isnt much competition at 71 or 89 except for maybe nethercutt of pioneer  other than that both weight classes lost alot of talent last year. and 215 i will have to go with the kid from frontier he was a beast but missed sectionals so didnt make a run

ya bell will definetly dominate at either of those weight classes in conference. i agree cramer from frontier will take 215.

Travis rowe will make a deep run this year in the state tournament whether he wrestles 145/152 is still unknown but this kid is very impressive i have known him my entire life and he is  very hard working and wants to make up 4 missing out last yr.  wins conference and sectional and lookin forward to a potetional match up with lynde from delphi in the regional GOOD LUCK TRAVIS

also Tyler Hileman is my pick at 160

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!

i heard travis cant wrestle this year because of problems at school.

Travis Rowe is not wrestling this year.  That came directly from him tonight in a conversation he had with one of my family members.

He is preparing for his career in the Marines following graduation. He is still involoved with the program and willing to help as much as needed.

We wish him the best!!!

Travis Rowe is not wrestling this year.  That came directly from him tonight in a conversation he had with one of my family members.

He is preparing for his career in the Marines following graduation. He is still involoved with the program and willing to help as much as needed.

We wish him the best!!!

Thats what I thought. :-\

Lynde will dominate the Conference at whatever weight he chooses to wrestle. Not sure how many kids in that Conference have wrestled at the State and National level this kid has and I expect that it will show for the next 3 years. The kid is a flat out Stud. Great kid from a great family. Good luck "T".

since when is delphi in our conference?

Lynde will dominate the Conference at whatever weight he chooses to wrestle. Not sure how many kids in that Conference have wrestled at the State and National level this kid has and I expect that it will show for the next 3 years. The kid is a flat out Stud. Great kid from a great family. Good luck "T".

im glad delphi is now in our conference lol if your going to post on a conference thread atleast know what conference the kid is in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.