Merrillville Semi State Rankings 1/29 Final rankings w/records

ontherise219

HE BEAT EVERYBODY.

MAN I JUST TALKED 2 TRAVIS AND IT IS TRUE HE WILL NOT BE WRESTLIN THIS YEAR, THAT REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT KID AND A GREAT WRESTLER, JUST MADE A FEW MISTAKES. HES HUMAN.

WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL MWC AND TL SECTIONAL WRESTLERS THIS YR

i know i wrestled him and he is very exceptional

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a choice not a mistake. Its his fault he didnt get to wrestle, guess he didn't want it bad enough.

rufio -i think u have a grudge against travis or something, i can guarantee you that if travis  was able 2 wrestle this yr he would have done very well. but woulda coulda shoulda, obviously u go 2 WC so u know that he was planning on wrestling there this yr but now that hes back at NW u r a hater, if was able 2 wrestle u know u would want him on uer team.

obviously, his heart wasnt in it i dont think he got any better since he was a sophmore if not worse i dont think he would of gone to far

obviously u dont know travis very well or u would know that wrestling was his first love, he had more heart than 1/2 the wrestlers i have ever known. u say he didnt get any better from his sophmore yr to his junior yr then u obviously didnt watch him wrestle at all last  yr, anybody who did knows he was a beast on the mat.

rufio -i think u have a grudge against travis or something, i can guarantee you that if travis  was able 2 wrestle this yr he would have done very well. but woulda coulda shoulda, obviously u go 2 WC so u know that he was planning on wrestling there this yr but now that hes back at NW u r a hater, if was able 2 wrestle u know u would want him on uer team.

Me personally i would not like to have him on our team, he has a reputation and our school has a decent one, I would not like to see the reputation of our school dicipate. I dont hate Travis at all, i think he is a decent person but he made some stupid choices, not mistakes.

obviously u dont know travis very well or u would know that wrestling was his first love, he had more heart than 1/2 the wrestlers i have ever known. u say he didnt get any better from his sophmore yr to his junior yr then u obviously didnt watch him wrestle at all last  yr, anybody who did knows he was a beast on the mat.

Obviously he didn't have enough heart. He may be a beast on the mat but off the mat he makes very poor choices and thats why he isn't wrestling, i wouldn't  even argue about Travis because its not going to change the fact that he cant wrestle because of what he chose to do. It was his call and he picked the wrong choices.

Me personally i would not like to have him on our team, he has a reputation and our school has a decent one, I would not like to see the reputation of our school dicipate. I dont hate Travis at all, i think he is a decent person but he made some stupid choices, not mistakes.Obviously he didn't have enough heart. He may be a beast on the mat but off the mat he makes very poor choices and thats why he isn't wrestling, i wouldn't  even argue about Travis because its not going to change the fact that he cant wrestle because of what he chose to do. It was his call and he picked the wrong choices.

I don't know Travis, but I do know he is a high schooler.  High Schoolers make bad choices and learn from them.  Some of the best high schoolers in Indiana's history have made bad decisions during their high school years.  I hope that he can bounce back and get on the right track. 

ya lynde is a beast, but i dont think wagoner will be at 152.

i highly doubt that johnson will make 112, but if he does that will be an awesome match

wagoner is practiclly already down to 52. and johnson is not far from 12. dnt count either of these guys out.

I don't know Travis, but I do know he is a high schooler.  High Schoolers make bad choices and learn from them.  Some of the best high schoolers in Indiana's history have made bad decisions during their high school years.  I hope that he can bounce back and get on the right track. 

Sean you are a very positive person, I totally agree on that part about high schoolers  :)

obviously u dont know travis very well or u would know that wrestling was his first love, he had more heart than 1/2 the wrestlers i have ever known. u say he didnt get any better from his sophmore yr to his junior yr then u obviously didnt watch him wrestle at all last  yr, anybody who did knows he was a beast on the mat.

I can remeber rowe being a good wrestler since Junior High, im not taking anything away from him, but i dont think he has gotton any better technically and of coarse throu age he has become more mature but he has always been like that he is more of an athlete and brawler then wrestler and a technical person will win every time :-* :o and yes i have watched him wrestle because i wrestle in the midwest conference and its a very weak conf, plus he has wrestled the same weight class two years in a row and at mwc he beat a freshmen so that makes him a beast yea the kid is quick on his feet but he worked nothing on top and yea wrestling is all about the take down but good kids these days are all good on their feet, back to mwc if he would of went a weight down or up he would of got beat by the pioneer boys, and like i said the time i remeber him wrestling a good wrestler was the ray kid and he got handled :o

RYNE BELL (SN) IS A SENIOR.

NW SENIOR TRAVIS ROWE WILL MAKE A STATE FINALS APPEARANCE THIS YEAR.  (EITHER 145 ,152)

FINISHED 5TH AT SEMI STATE AS A SOPHMORE (140), LOSING A TOUGH MATCH TO STEVEN SANDEFER.

HE  WAS UNABLE 2 WRESTLE IN THE SECTIONAL LAST YR, AFTER WINNING CONFERENCE AND HE BEAT THE SECTIONAL CHAMPON IN THE REGULAR SEASON. LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YR HOPEFULLY A REGIONAL FINALS MATCH UP WITH LYNDE FROM DELPHI

No such thing as 5th at semi-state bud  ;)

Quote from: SeanMcMurray on November 12, 2009, 07:54:58 PM

I would switch it to:

I don't know Travis, but I do know he is a 'person.'  'People' make bad choices and 'hopefully' learn from them.

Unfortunately, we don't all learn from our mistakes.  There are many good, bad, and ugly wrestlers making mistakes and not learning from them.  One of the good things about sports is they ask us to be better than what is needed to get by.  Then, when we do make mistakes, we cost ourselves a competition, season, etc. If not for the involvement in sports and what is asked of us through sports, the bar for our behavior/goals/achievements is lowered.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.