Evansville Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-26

TripleB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny how at 135 the kid that is ranked 16th in the state and a returning state qualifer isnt even ranked in the semi state lol and he beat rassback and has beat rueger last year o well looks like he wil just have to surprise everybody! and GUT there was no reversal till he was on his back he was tilting oaks, and that wont be the same result as country for milton and bowman the sophmore can flat put kids on ther back and win the big matches that he needs to win!

its funny how at 135 the kid that is ranked 16th in the state and a returning state qualifer isnt even ranked in the semi state lol and he beat rassback and has beat rueger last year o well looks like he wil just have to surprise everybody! and GUT there was no reversal till he was on his back he was tilting oaks, and that wont be the same result as country for milton and bowman the sophmore can flat put kids on ther back and win the big matches that he needs to win!

I'm confused he beat rassbach and rueger last year?

I'm confused he beat rassbach and rueger last year?

No hasnt lost to rueger the last two years and beat rassbach 4-3 in the finals at mater dei after pinning the returning kentucky state champ and he beat the kid from holt michigan who is ranked nationally and who beat hiestand weekly and oaks

Extra6, I agree that Cole should be ranked above Rassbach on the Eville rankings.  I think he beat him earlier 4-3.    Oaks has losses to Rassbach, Weekly, Ruegar, Heistand (twice) and the Holt kid.  Vanhorn should slide in above Rassbach droping Oaks off the list as he has not been there all year and could really care less at this point.  I was very surprized to see him added.  

You might add that the Jasper kid beat Wimpleburg 5 days after state football. Zach only had the 5 days of practice and still only lost by a point in a close match. It was clear that Wimpleburg was gassed after the first period but still kept it close. If they wrestle now i think Wimpleburg wins. Maybe we'll see in 2 weeks!

Ok, who do you think those will be?

I think you gotta watch out for 2 franklin sophmores by the name of austin bowman keith knura. Also hassman as about #juniors that will be making a trip to conseco i think that would be Will Dewees (lost in ticket round last year) Cole Van Horn returning State Qualifer and The little guy Austin Pettijohn really stating to wrestle his best! And there is a senior up there nobody knows about by the name of Cameron Williams! And look out for Trey Reese from Indian Creek!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.