Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

119 could get a shake up next week at Concordia with 4 of the ranked wrestlers competing:

2. Andy Franklin- Homestead- 12

3. Alex Troy- Snider- 12

7. Isaiah Bradley- Muncie South- 9

8. Sebastian Eckert- Huntington North- 9

Results:

1st - Bradley

2nd-Franklin

3rd- Troy

4th- Eckert

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Striggle beat Singer and Hostetler.  Nice job with slotting, Y2.  Schrock (#7 at 171) dropped to 160 and got pinned in the first period by Garcia (Goshen).  All other ranked wrestlers won titles at Goshen except Kissinger (CC) at 112 lost to a Michigan kid and Gilbert (Whitko) didn't wrestle.

Gilbert won the Goshen Invite at 119. I thought he looked impressive and would liked to have seen him wrestle the 112 from Bronson. My money would have been on Gilbert!

John Mahlan from bellmont majored grayson smith i believe at the nhc triple dual at 152

Yes he has, but I believe he also has losses to

Sparks-Peru t.f.

Smith-Yorktown 1:28

Bennett-New Castle 5:33

Zurbrugg-NH 7-6

LaRowe EN 2:41

Timmerman-Carroll 13-2

LaRowe EN 1:08

Taylor-Lawrence Central 4:01

and a few more recent losses

I'm not saying he isn't top 8, but he prolly doesnt deserve it right now

Yes he did but lets not also forget Alex Mix of Dekalb undefeated in NHC beat Kissinger 11-1 last wensday and is 26-4 as a sophmore he too could sneak in there at 112

Dekalb is quite impressive this year as a whole.  Very solid wrestling in most every weight.

Yes he did but lets not also forget Alex Mix of Dekalb undefeated in NHC beat Kissinger 11-1 last wensday and is 26-4 as a sophmore he too could sneak in there at 112

There are still alot of other wrestlers at 112 that could sneak in there. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to burst bubbles or anything like that, but Shaw beating Bryant is a pretty big accomplishment considering Bryant was the 103 pound semi state champ last year. I know Logan Ables from Carroll could also sneak in there, and I think he beat Mix at East Noble.

There are still alot of other wrestlers at 112 that could sneak in there. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to burst bubbles or anything like that, but Shaw beating Bryant is a pretty big accomplishment considering Bryant was the 103 pound semi state champ last year. I know Logan Ables from Carroll could also sneak in there, and I think he beat Mix at East Noble.

Yes Ables beat Mix 8-1 at East Noble then Ables was destroyed by Gonzalas in the finals You have to guess Mix will be better prepared this time against Ables at in NHC Finals if Ables makes the Finals with Mix being 1st Seed.

im just tryin to figure out when Y2 is gonna move corpe from 52 and put him at 60 where he has competed all year

Corp wrestled 152 against Wawasee on 1-14-2010, pinned the Wawasee kid in 10 seconds. He will probably wrestle tonight at 152 against Northridge and tommorow night against Goshen. Then this Saturday at the NLC Conference match.

im just tryin to figure out when Y2 is gonna move corpe from 52 and put him at 60 where he has competed all year

His weight plan wouldn't let him go to 152 until now.  It's been his plan all along.  As someone else said, Y2 must've known this.

I love the bormance reference.  I think it is funny how some people on here back Y2 like he's something special.  Don't get me wrong he puts in a ton of work and makes a pretty nice site, but some people on here are just his chronies that say whatever he wants.  All this being said Marion people are arrogant and deserve what they get most the time

Nick Cooper from Huntington north will be a factor at 285 this season....The kid has been a beast this summer getting stronger and improving his skills on the mat

Cooper wont be beastly when Reich From Preu gets him at Sectionals.  Reich is going hwt starting at sectionals is the word and i herd that Reich killed Cooper at the summer workouts at peru so we will see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.