Need Your Ideas and Input..."INDIANA" themed singlet ideas...

samaj

I have done the Crossroads of America twice already on a state singlet.  First in 2005 on the 2 piece singlet that the Elementary team wore to the Elementary National Duals in Tennessee and then again last year on the Indiana All-Star team singlet that the elementary and middle school teams wore at the Christmas Duals in Michigan.  So that has been done.  I also remember the cardinal and a race car being a big part of the Schoolboy/Cadet/Juniors state singlet, I believe in 2006,            ( I could be off on the year but around their).  Not to say that neither one of these ideas are good or could be used again in some way,  just letting you know that they both have been use recently.

How about the 2 sides of Indiana?  On the front a rural setting, a corn field with a old wooden barn ( maybe even with a basketball backboard hanging on the barn) and on the back the Indianapolis sky line with the monument circle ( the monument itself) running up the spine.  Just a thought.

How about the 2 sides of Indiana?  On the front a rural setting, a corn field with a old wooden barn ( maybe even with a basketball backboard hanging on the barn) and on the back the Indianapolis sky line with the monument circle ( the monument itself) running up the spine.  Just a thought.

I think that's a very original, excellent idea.

The race car idea has been done. But no one has put an 8000 horse power race car on a singlet. I just thought those would be something neat and never done before. Going with the race capital, you could put a moto GP, a MX bike, a winged sprint car, a drag car, a stock car, an F1, and maybe evan a monster truck.

I have done the Crossroads of America twice already on a state singlet.  First in 2005 on the 2 piece singlet that the Elementary team wore to the Elementary National Duals in Tennessee and then again last year on the Indiana All-Star team singlet that the elementary and middle school teams wore at the Christmas Duals in Michigan.  So that has been done.  I also remember the cardinal and a race car being a big part of the Schoolboy/Cadet/Juniors state singlet, I believe in 2006,             ( I could be off on the year but around their).  Not to say that neither one of these ideas are good or could be used again in some way,  just letting you know that they both have been use recently.

Well since my idea has already been taken, what about a singlet that had to do something with the indianapolis colts? The colts are something that indiana is well known for also.

I have done the Crossroads of America twice already on a state singlet.  First in 2005 on the 2 piece singlet that the Elementary team wore to the Elementary National Duals in Tennessee and then again last year on the Indiana All-Star team singlet that the elementary and middle school teams wore at the Christmas Duals in Michigan.  So that has been done.  I also remember the cardinal and a race car being a big part of the Schoolboy/Cadet/Juniors state singlet, I believe in 2006,             ( I could be off on the year but around their).  Not to say that neither one of these ideas are good or could be used again in some way,  just letting you know that they both have been use recently.

Well since my idea has already been taken, what about a singlet that had to do something with the indianapolis colts? The colts are something that indiana is well known for also.

Yes, but you get people that say they are not really an Indiana team, since they moved here from Baltimore. My son would probably buy one!

I really like the colts idea!! I would definetley buy one and I know that many other colts fans would too!

I think that's a very original, excellent idea.

I'm in complete agreement with Dingo here. 

The backboard is a must....but the rim has to be laying on the ground (either in weeds or propped up against the barn....or both) .  The doors of the barn have to be open with a wrestling mat inside.  I don't know the possibilites of this......but it would be very cool!

UHM...yeah! catch the Colts in the wrong mood and it could be  bad day for business!  There are some great ideas here.  Alot of them we had already thought about but a few that we hadnt.  I'm going to stew over some of these thoughts and see how we can do on a couple of them.  Thanks to everyone for the thougths.  Keep them coming if you have more.

Well, since Indiana means "land of the Indians, how about a Native American theme? Maybe have a Chief head dress running all the way down the back, and then show Chiefs from different tribes looking over the Wabash?

Now that is a very cool idea. I would like to see the design on all of our teams for next year. It gets away from racing, which it has been pointed out here that it has been done, and it ties into our heritage as a state.

As they said on Captain Planet "Let our powers combined!"

This is similar to the idea to nosoccermomhere saying we should have a singlet with two sides of Indiana but it expands on it more.  Have a red and blue singlet showing both sides of the states past.

A red singlet "Hoosier Heritage" with a scene taking us from Native Americans, to settlers along the Wabash, to cornfields, acountry roads & a barn, etc.  

Then a blue singlet "Indiana's Heroes and Legends"with the scenes of an old Indy 500 race scene, the war monument and USS Indianapolis, and famous Hoosiers in a scene of what they are famous for, etc.  

Or vis versa on colors.  Heck, you always have to have a both colors ready just in case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.