Last College Signings Announced

Y2CJ41

I just finished up an article on Calumet College's first recruiting class and updated the master list with some signings I received late. 

It is great to see all those wrestlers from Indiana moving on to the next level. 

One last note, the only college in the whole state that did not send me a list of recruits was Manchester.  So if you are a part of that program tell their coach to get on the ball!  Thanks!

CCSJ article

http://www.indianamat.com/calumet-college-of-st-joseph-announces-first-class/2009/09/

Final list of Indiana wrestlers going on to college

http://www.indianamat.com/college-signings-2009/2009/09/

Joe,

I know you have a list of committments to college by last years seniors. It seemed like an extensive list and I am happy for Indiana wrestling. However, you know how things come up, I wonder how many of those committments actually happened or fell through? Good luck to all Indiana wrestlers at the next level and good luck to this years crop!

• 2 weeks later...

Better late than never... I would like to add to the list of college recruits

Aaron Cook  Broadripple High School  recruited by Manchester College  weight 141/149

After 17 years of my sons wrestling, (Adam Cook Centerville class of '05, now a proud Marine)

I get to keep watching wrestling with my youngest on the College level.

Proud Mom

Better late than never... I would like to add to the list of college recruits

Aaron Cook  Broadripple High School  recruited by Manchester College  weight 141/149

After 17 years of my sons wrestling, (Adam Cook Centerville class of '05, now a proud Marine)

I get to keep watching wrestling with my youngest on the College level.

Proud Mom

Congratulations, he'll get a great education while he's there. I may be biased since it's my Alma Mater though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.