Attn Mr Pendoski, it is 9:14 EST

grecoref

I can hear them complain now that the only reason Michigan wins is they practice too hard. 

Very typical ohio state fan.  How quick buckeyes have forgotten the Maurice Clarett years.  Didn't he get a DUI while having a gun and stolen property in his car and then lead the Big 10 in rushing? 

Mr. Clarett was no longer  enrolled at The Ohio State University at the time of this incident.

The real issue here is Michigan made a bad hire...they went outside of the family.  I told you early on Rich Rod was going to bring trouble to Ann Arbor.

I'm more upset about 3 quarterbacks this weekend then the NCAA investigation.  I haven't given up hope yet. 

I'm glad they got a jerk for a coach now.  I was tired of watching Carr be up on Northwestern by 30 and put the 3rd team in so they win by 7.  I was hoping they hired Tharp.  I'll settle for Rich Rod and see what he can do this year. 

I'm glad they got a jerk for a coach now. 

The way he cried on tv so to look like he had done nothing wrong does qualify as a jerk.

Ed, I would be worried as well about the fact that he can not pick his top 2 quarterbacks, let alone a true starter!!!

I'm more upset about 3 quarterbacks this weekend then the NCAA investigation.  I haven't given up hope yet. 

I'm glad they got a jerk for a coach now.  I was tired of watching Carr be up on Northwestern by 30 and put the 3rd team in so they win by 7.  I was hoping they hired Tharp.  I'll settle for Rich Rod and see what he can do this year. 

In Heaven, Bo ain't very happy right now....about the investigation and the 3 QB issue.

With Tharp you know exactly where you stand...with Rich Rod, I think not.

Being from Ann Arbor and growing up here in Indiana, I am still a true Blue Michigan Fan....I still think that the biggest mistake that they made was getting rid of Coach Moeller.  Come on.....so he had a few too many and threw a chair through a window....What wrestling coach wouldn't do the same....Or at least thought about it....

These Rich Rod years might be a little tough to deal with.  No more run right, run left, run it up the middle and let's punt and let our defense take over.....It might have all changed to, let's see what kind of patsy schedule we can come up with and let the cards fall where they fall....

I am worried about future recruiting violations that we are going to get into in the future...

GO BLUE........

Coach P:

Jake says "Go IRISH! At least Coach P won't be talking up the Michigan softball/baseball teams anymore, he can talk about their terrible football team". LOL... ;)

(You had to know this was coming! haha)

Tate Forcier is named starter for tomorrow.  Michigan will have 500 yds rushing and 7 yds passing tomorrow as they score 40.  Tressel will then be nervous and take back his nice words for the Maize and Blue.

At the same time Nevada will roll up 60 points on the Irish and Weis will have a heart attack after eating his 15th brat of the afternoon.

My predictions.  You heard it here first.

After watching the first half of Michigan's first game, I'd say all that extra practice the players did on their own is working.

Tom, how does it feel to be "relieved" that your team made it past Navy?  If (t)OSU doesn't improve quick, they're in for a loooong season.  Tressel better take the locks of the practice facilities!

I really do hope that the buckeyes can find a way to beat USC next week, but since my buddy questions the integrity of my favorite college football team, I have to ask one question.  Did Mr. Pryor really have Michael Vick's name under his eyes?

Michigan not getting Pryor hurt them bad last year.  Now we have a quarterback that can throw better and one that can run better.  I'm glad we didn't get him now.  If I heard correctly, Robinson has only been on campus for 3 weeks.  That's only 180 hours of practice!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.