Bluffton Head Coach Brandon Razo

Y2CJ41

I just got a text from Coach Razo with some bad news.  If you remember in 2008 at the state finals he was taken away in an ambulance due to blood clot causing a stroke.  This time a blood clot has caused him to have a heart attack.  Please take a few minutes this evening to say a prayer for him.  If anyone wants info on the hospital and room number, I can send it to you.  Thanks.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has said something, or said a prayer for me.  Not in a million years would I have thought that I would have been going through this again, within a year and a half of having my stroke.  I am doing very well and just got released today from the hospital. I have made a dramatic recovery in the last few days that the Cardiologist is even shocked.  As of last Wednesday, 30% of my heart was still stunned and damaged from the heart attack, and it was only functioning at about 50%.  Well yesterday I had a procedure to look for any holes or maybe tumors on my heart that may be causing these clots. The test showed that there were none of either, and that my heart is now only has about 10% damage, and is functioning normal.  It is amazing how lucky I have gotten from this situation.  Again thank you to everyone for the support, it really means a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.